PDA

View Full Version : Moments like this

Socks
13-04-2008, 04:21 AM
You know when you're laying down, watching some T.V. and then your loved one/ones jump up and cuddles up next to you, or maybe presses their nose against your cheek and purs until they fall into a kitty coma.

The reason why I type this is because Maiah is in the most weird position lol. I was typing on my Myspace and then she came up and hugged her paws around my arm and layed her head on my arm and is now in a kitty coma. It's so cute! Right now she seems to be dreaming because she's twitching and her tail is swishing around.

I would love to know what she was dreaming of. I did make her a cool toy today. Catnip placed in a piece of my t-shirt (old one) tied up with some yarn (she's been playing with it all day)

I also have a question. Maiah has a really weird obsession with my right eye. When I'm sleeping, she would press her nose up against it and rub her nose on it. Then when she's streatching she'll put her paw against my eye lid and stare at it. It's only to my right eye though, and when I cover it, she's moves my hand away with her paw. (I was going to type this in behavior, but I'll hit two birds with one stone)

but yes, have your loved kitties/other animals, ever fall into kitty comas?

babycakes
13-04-2008, 04:28 PM
When Denis comes back in he purrs and cries and runs to the bedroom, checking over his shoulder that I am with him, he then jumps on the bed, pounds away with his paws while I whisper to him how gorgeous he is, then he has his tummy tickled and falls fast asleep. He twiches away and his tail goes like mad. He only sleeps properley when I settle him down like a two year old, it's dead cute. When I talk to him he pats my mouth with his paw (non of my other cats have done this).
I don't no if Maiah is just being affectionate with you