PDA

View Full Version : Wow wow wow wow wow!

Soupie
12-04-2008, 09:09 PM
and more wow :-D

You all will know my little moggie girl Pousse and how hard it has been getting her well after getting her from the rescue? well today she made her showing debut at the Rex Cat Assocation show and was quite simply amazing. She is now over 14 years old and has gone from a scrawny bag of bones this time last year to a lovely sleek lady now who noone could believe was her age ;)

She came second in her Open Class, won two of her side classes including Best Rescue Cat (which to me is the biggest thrill) and second in her other side class - so was placed in all her classes and the BEST bit was she was so calm and chilled - had a good look at everything then went to sleep in her litter tray, waking up every now and then to pose for the judges and public :D

Am so thrilled I can't explain what this means to me. She is not going into showing but I just wanted to try her once as she is looking so stunning ;)

The boys as ever did their usual fabulous job! As it was our breed show they both did maximum 6 side and club classes to support the club. Mister F won the open male neuter and got his 4th IC as well as 5 firsts and 1 second in the sides and Quando came second in the open and got 2 firsts and 3 seconds in his sides :-D

To say we had a fabulous day is an understatement :D They each got a big catnip cigar as presents and big tins of tuna and are now all on the sofa curled up watching casualty :pom :pom

Annestaff
12-04-2008, 09:16 PM
Congratulations what fabulous results :smt041

angieh
12-04-2008, 09:20 PM
Well done Soupie and well done Pousse (what a lovely story, special girlie) and well done cats!!! Well deserved catnip and tuna.

yola
12-04-2008, 10:20 PM
Oh Soupie - that warms my heart! I'm so delighted Pousse has come good for you and, most of all, for herself!

And big well dones to the boys too :-D You must be so proud :D

dandysmom
12-04-2008, 10:52 PM
Oh, big big congratulations to you, and especially Pousse...what a change from last year. You must be so proud of her and the boys!!

babycakes
12-04-2008, 10:53 PM
That's excellent news, Well done to you and Pousse, just shows an alley cat can have just as much beauty XX

angieh
12-04-2008, 11:43 PM
I think we need a photo to show how beautiful she is!???

babycakes
13-04-2008, 04:21 PM
I think so too

charliebubs
13-04-2008, 05:32 PM
Oh that's so fantastic Soupie!!!!!!! Well done to you all. :)

I agree that we need to see a pic of Pousse.............pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssss se!!!! :lol:

Fran
13-04-2008, 06:59 PM
Very well done indeed!!

Can I ask a question as I am confused :roll: Is Pousse the same cat as Portia?? It's just that you mention a Portia in the food thread and Pousse in this thread??

Soupie
13-04-2008, 07:03 PM
Very well done indeed!!

Can I ask a question as I am confused :roll: Is Pousse the same cat as Portia?? It's just that you mention a Portia in the food thread and Pousse in this thread??

Portia is her official name for vets and shows etc but I call her Pousse as a nickname because she was so tiny and black when she came and a Pousse is a flea in French ;) Now she has filled out and is more elegant Portia does suit her better!

Same cat though :D

Kay
13-04-2008, 07:09 PM
Well done to all three of your lovely cats.

Kazz
13-04-2008, 07:43 PM
Well done to you......really well done. :) I am as prooud as I would be if she were mine....seriously congratulations.

Karen

Erin
13-04-2008, 08:25 PM
Congratulaions to all of you xxx

alexgirl73
13-04-2008, 08:32 PM
awww, big well done to Pousse!

Soupie
13-04-2008, 08:47 PM
Thank you so much - I am emailing the rescue centre to let them know for their newsletter as well :D

Considering how withdrawn she was when she came I think they will be stunned that she has been out on the showbench and done so well ;)

Kazz
13-04-2008, 08:56 PM
Thank you so much - I am emailing the rescue centre to let them know for their newsletter as well :D

Considering how withdrawn she was when she came I think they will be stunned that she has been out on the showbench and done so well ;)

Its down to love and devotion by you. Well done