PDA

View Full Version : Graham's in big trouble

Elaine
10-04-2008, 08:14 AM
When he gets home from work tonight.
I try very hard to weigh out the cats food so as not to over feed. I havent been able to understand why the cats are getting chubbier of late. I always ask Graham if he has been giving them extra to which he always says no, if he does give them anything its from their little tubs which is what I have weighed out for the day.
This morning though, I awoke early and was sure i heard the sound of kibble being sprinkled into their bowls:shock: Still half asleep, I couldnt be bothered getting into an arguement. When I got up, sure enough, there is kibble in the bowls, I have now weighed their daily allowance and made it a little less.
He is gonna get such an ear bashing this evening:evil:

babycakes
10-04-2008, 09:28 AM
And they act like they are deadly manly, don't care, not a pushover when all along the kitties have them wrapped round their ickle paws

yola
10-04-2008, 11:46 AM
And then of course, it'll be your fault won't it Elaine!!!!

Men!! :roll:

PoshPuss
10-04-2008, 02:08 PM
My OH pretends not to care for the "da*n thing", but when I get home from work the cat is curled up on his knees while he watches TV or is snoring... sweet...
My big old cauli-eared rugby prop is daft on her really :-)

dandysmom
10-04-2008, 04:45 PM
Bad Graham, bad, bad, bad! All your hard work getting them down to a healthier weight....... and the little con artists have him where they want him with their "little starving cat" faces.....:-D

angieh
10-04-2008, 04:50 PM
Course it's not Graham's fault at all - it's Eva and Bernie and their weedling and, as Eileen says their "little starving cat" faces. What man wouldn't melt? It proves he's a nice chap!!!