PDA

View Full Version : Orijen Cat food

Elaine
09-04-2008, 10:07 PM
Any one tried it?
I just bought it from Zooplus. 75% real meat, does contain vegatables such as chicory but no wheat or grain.
Thought I'd give it a go. Well not me personally, the cats ofcourse will be the ones eating it.
Incidentally, Eva is not a happy camper, strange cat out in the garden:shock: Thats one bad tempered kitty I have this evening.:?

Elaine
09-04-2008, 10:12 PM
http://www.championpetfoods.com/orijen/about/ourStory.aspx

babycakes
09-04-2008, 10:12 PM
Never heard of it Elaine but let us know what the cats think.

What s up with Eva today what have you done to upset her??:lol:

Elaine
09-04-2008, 10:15 PM
Never heard of it Elaine but let us know what the cats think.

What s up with Eva today what have you done to upset her??:lol:

I didnt do anything, she just hates strange cats especially if they are trying to get into her garden. I heard alot of wailing and thought she was actually fighting, when I ran down stairs to rescue my princess, she was sat on the back step all puffed up and growly, strange cat on the roof of the sheds. She's so anti social.

babycakes
09-04-2008, 10:21 PM
Aww she is just being protective of her property (that includes you and Bernie) she's a good girl

angieh
09-04-2008, 10:29 PM
Yes indeed - chase away bad foreign cat who might come in and eat her nice new food!!!

Let us know how she and Bernie take to it, won't you?

(Are you all ready for Erin - ah that's why you've bought the food - WATCH OUT FOR THE PIES ERIN!!!!)

dandysmom
09-04-2008, 10:53 PM
Good for Eva! How dare a strange cat invade her territory! Hope she and Bernie like the new food; in my experience the healthier and better for them the less they like it...

Elaine
10-04-2008, 08:08 AM
(Are you all ready for Erin - ah that's why you've bought the food - WATCH OUT FOR THE PIES ERIN!!!!)

As ready as I'll ever be;) Shhhh, she'd never know the difference:lol: :lol: :lol:

angieh
10-04-2008, 05:28 PM
Give her a nice shiny coat, eh?

Daisy-Doo
11-04-2008, 01:24 AM
I tried Origen a while ago. They both seemed to like it. Only tried it for about 2 months though, and then moved on to wet food.

Elaine
10-05-2008, 01:16 PM
Well both kitties have been on the Orijen for a few weeks now, both enjoying it but man does their poo stink:lol: :lol: :lol:
But then i guess thats what poo does best;)
After chatting with my new lovely vet, I think I am gonna reduce the amount of dry and feed more wet.

Erin
10-05-2008, 01:24 PM
Yes indeed - chase away bad foreign cat who might come in and eat her nice new food!!!

Let us know how she and Bernie take to it, won't you?

As ready as I'll ever be;) Shhhh, she'd never know the difference:lol: :lol: :lol:

HEY I missed this!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

Glad they are both enjoying it Elaine :D

angieh
10-05-2008, 10:21 PM
Did you eat a nice meaty pie at Elaine's then Erin????

Elaine
11-05-2008, 09:01 AM
Did you eat a nice meaty pie at Elaine's then Erin????

:lol: :lol: :lol:
No pies. I wouldnt do such a thing to Erin.;)