PDA

View Full Version : Jennie in the paper today

random
07-04-2008, 09:16 PM
Just thought that some of you who have given us so much support the last week might be interested to see the article of our Jennie. RIP baby, you are so sorely missed. x

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/2008/04/07/thug-set-dog-on-sisters-pet-in-stockton-84229-20730259/

Elaine
07-04-2008, 09:23 PM
I hope some one comes forward with information on this and that charges are brought and upheld against the monster who is doing this.
Sadly, I dont have that much faith in our brittish police force nor the courts.
I am very sorry indeed for your loss. xxx

EmmaG
07-04-2008, 09:24 PM
A well written article Kel :( hopefully other people will come forward with information.

Luckily for him it wasn't my cat, I would be waiting in a alley with a baseball bat.

Jules
07-04-2008, 09:28 PM
OMG Kel, that has me in tears, how awful, i am so sorry for your loss.

I hope they find him and string him up :twisted:

Run free Jennie xoxox

Kazz
07-04-2008, 09:34 PM
A well written article Kel :( hopefully other people will come forward with information.

Luckily for him it wasn't my cat, I would be waiting in a alley with a baseball bat.

I wouldn't be waiting in an alley I'd be banging on his door. Hope someone comes forward. RIP little one.

EmmaG
07-04-2008, 09:39 PM
Well I would do him some serious harm, if he was 'lucky' he wouldn't be able to eat unless it was through a straw. The police would have to lock me up because I would murder him and be happy to do the time for it as well.

I am just glad that Kelly is more sensible than me :)

Anyway I shouldn't be talking like this on a family fourm.

random
07-04-2008, 09:49 PM
I hope some one comes forward with information on this and that charges are brought and upheld against the monster who is doing this.
Sadly, I dont have that much faith in our brittish police force nor the courts.
I am very sorry indeed for your loss. xxx
Thanks Elaine but i'm of the same thinking of you. Apparently he is awaiting trial for something more serious but it could just be rumours, I don't know and don't know how i'd find out either. But I honestly can't see him being done for any of the animals deaths he has caused, least we had to try.

OMG Kel, that has me in tears, how awful, i am so sorry for your loss.

I hope they find him and string him up :twisted:

Run free Jennie xoxox

Thanx Jules, you never know, maybe someone will come forward with more info, although I won't hold my breath.

I wouldn't be waiting in an alley I'd be banging on his door. Hope someone comes forward. RIP little one.

Well I would do him some serious harm, if he was 'lucky' he wouldn't be able to eat unless it was through a straw. The police would have to lock me up because I would murder him and be happy to do the time for it as well.

I am just glad that Kelly is more sensible than me :)

Anyway I shouldn't be talking like this on a family fourm.

Thanks guys but it's not that easy, he belongs in a 'gang' and they are very dangerous. I have my family and other cats and my dogs safety to think about. Believe me if I were on my own i'd be sitting in prison right now.

yola
07-04-2008, 09:49 PM
Emma - I understand how you feel, that would be my initial reaction too. However, revenge is a dish best served cold. I would step back and develop an untracable plan of action.

Kelly - the article is excellently written, and I hope to goodness it brings forward some response which will help catch this . . . insert your choice of expletive here . . . I can think of plenty!

No cat or cat owner deserves this. May he rot in hell.

EmmaG
07-04-2008, 09:55 PM
Hmm interesting to hear that he could be prosecuted for another crime.

Have you tried googling his name??? Or if you know of a friendly solicitor, if you have his name and address, they can find out for you.

MrsH
07-04-2008, 09:57 PM
A good article, Kelly, hopefully it will bring some information that the authorities can act on.

random
07-04-2008, 10:03 PM
Emma - I understand how you feel, that would be my initial reaction too. However, revenge is a dish best served cold. I would step back and develop an untracable plan of action.

Kelly - the article is excellently written, and I hope to goodness it brings forward some response which will help catch this . . . insert your choice of expletive here . . . I can think of plenty!

No cat or cat owner deserves this. May he rot in hell.
Thanks Yola, we can but hope that someone will come forward. I share your sentiment although I think rotting in hell might be too good for him.

Hmm interesting to hear that he could be prosecuted for another crime.

Have you tried googling his name??? Or if you know of a friendly solicitor, if you have his name and address, they can find out for you.
Tried googling, I don't know any solicitors but i've been asking around, quite a few people have heard the rumours but no-one seems to know if they are true or not and in a way I hope they are as although they are horrendous, it might mean he gets what's coming to him.

A good article, Kelly, hopefully it will bring some information that the authorities can act on.
Here's hoping, thank you.

EmmaG
07-04-2008, 10:07 PM
Well Kelly if the rumours are correct then it just proves that he really is a lowlife.

Can you post what the other crime is?

Sasadams
07-04-2008, 10:11 PM
A well written article, hopefully someone will come forward with some information to make this thug pay for his inhumane actions.

RIP beautiful girl xx

random
07-04-2008, 10:12 PM
Well Kelly if the rumours are correct then it just proves that he really is a lowlife.

Can you post what the other crime is?
I will PM you Emma.

A well written article, hopefully someone will come forward with some information to make this thug pay for his inhumane actions.

RIP beautiful girl xx
Thank you, I only hope so.

Kim
07-04-2008, 10:13 PM
Jennie was so gorgeous, no cat deserves this awful end. RIP little one. I really am so very sorry for your loss, I would like to see this this hung,, drawn and & quartered.

angieh
07-04-2008, 10:15 PM
The newspaper article was certainly well written and I am hoping it may prompt someone to come forward. I am afraid, short of becoming a vigilante, it seems there is nothing legal that can be done. I just hope that Gaia takes her revenge in her own way for the way that yob has treated her cats.

Moli
07-04-2008, 10:26 PM
Hopfully the article will jog someones memory or concience...Like Emma I know exactly what I would do with him!!!

dandysmom
07-04-2008, 10:29 PM
A well written article; had me in tears a bit again. If I were young, strong and thought I could get away with it I'd like to beat the s**t out of that amoral little monster. I just hope that what goes around comes around, and that bad karma will catch up with him....(((hugs))), Random.....

random
07-04-2008, 10:47 PM
Jennie was so gorgeous, no cat deserves this awful end. RIP little one. I really am so very sorry for your loss, I would like to see this this hung,, drawn and & quartered.
Thank you, she was gorgeous in looks and personality, the sweetest little cat and she certainly didn't deserve what happened to her. I'd gladly watch him hung, drawn and quartered.

The newspaper article was certainly well written and I am hoping it may prompt someone to come forward. I am afraid, short of becoming a vigilante, it seems there is nothing legal that can be done. I just hope that Gaia takes her revenge in her own way for the way that yob has treated her cats.
Thanks Angie, you are right, unless someone comes forward with some good strong evidence. I just hope he will be done for something else.

Hopfully the article will jog someones memory or concience...Like Emma I know exactly what I would do with him!!!
Thanks Moli, I hope so.

A well written article; had me in tears a bit again. If I were young, strong and thought I could get away with it I'd like to beat the s**t out of that amoral little monster. I just hope that what goes around comes around, and that bad karma will catch up with him....(((hugs))), Random.....
I hope so DM, if I thought I could get away with it, I would in an instance, however he's very dangerous as are the 'gang' he associates with. As much as I want to see him suffer for what he did, it's just not worth the risk. I'd be putting not just my own life, but those of my other pets and even my family on the line if I decided to take matters into my own hands. It's a small knit community here, was a risk enough putting it in the paper and calling the police.

yola
08-04-2008, 09:36 AM
It's shocking that a handful of creatures such as these have such a hold over a community to the point where people are scared to say anything. Problem is, unless all join together to stand against such victimisation things will only get worse. What a horrible, catch-22 predicament :(

alexgirl73
08-04-2008, 01:41 PM
An excellent article Kelly, also had me in tears again. I still can't believe that someone can be so vile as to do such a thing.

babycakes
08-04-2008, 08:36 PM
I hope the article has the desired effect. Well done X

CathyW
08-04-2008, 08:54 PM
i really hope they catch the thug.
but dont forget he will play the card of, deprived child hood, mum didnt know who his dad was . lived on benifits, got a drug habit,
scumbag hope he gets caught n strung up.