PDA

View Full Version : Gorgeous persian boy looking for that someone special

candyshandy
03-04-2008, 08:40 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v521/candiceh/Shah/010.jpg

Hello my name is Shah and I'm a blue pewter persian. Not that you would know at the minute because my coat had to be shaved when I first came here because I had really knotty hair! I'm OK though because I snuggle up on the bed and my foster Mum says I'm a walking hot water bottle - whatever that is? I'm about 10 years old but don't let that put you off giving me a home because the vet woman said I'm really healthy and my teeth are in great condition.

I'm currently living with 3 other persians and I've just started playing with them now I know they like me. I was a bit wary of them at first because I was picked on at my last home by two other cats. I wasn't nasty with them though because I wouldn't know how to be.

My foster Mum has loads of toys for me to play with and my favourite game is ping pong ball in the bath - it's great!

Shah came into rescue through no fault of his own as his owner for many years sadly passed away last year. Since then he was living with a member of the family but they decided to rehome him because they couldn't give him the attention he deserves.

Shah is fully litter trained and will have had his full course of vaccinations before he is rehomed. He is currently being fostered in the Preston area. His ideal home would be with other gentle cats or alternatively a human friend who is at home most of the day.

Shah is to be rehomed as an indoor only cat or where the garden is fully cat-proofed.

Serious enquiries only.

A homecheck will be carried out and I ask for a voluntary donation so that the rescue can continue to help needy furbabes. If anyone is interested in this gorgeous babe, you can either pm or post on here :thanks::)

Elaine
03-04-2008, 09:20 PM
Shah is such a gorgeous babe, I hope he finds his forever home very soon.
You not tempted to keep him CS?;)

dandysmom
03-04-2008, 09:36 PM
What a lovely boy! Yola, he could be company for Myshka...??

candyshandy
03-04-2008, 09:39 PM
Of course I'm tempted Elaine but I'm being sensible - think of the combing once his and Fabes' fur grows back!!!! ;)

Elaine
03-04-2008, 09:43 PM
Of course I'm tempted Elaine but I'm being sensible - think of the combing once his and Fabes' fur grows back!!!! ;)

You'd cope;) Enough of the sensible stuff:lol:

Seriously though, I do hope he finds a lovely forever home very soon, he's an absolute stunner.

yola
03-04-2008, 09:59 PM
What a lovely boy! Yola, he could be company for Myshka...??

PMSL :lol: OH just went . . . NO!!!!!

Elaine
03-04-2008, 10:08 PM

Men:roll: Graham tries that with me but he knows he's onto a loser coz i always do what i want anyway:lol:

angieh
03-04-2008, 10:09 PM
tch! I can't take the sulks!

yola
03-04-2008, 10:10 PM
Yeah, but it's me that has to wipe eyes, bums, ears and do the daily groom. He just goes up to bed (like now . . .) I still have to clear the litter tray and administer the metacam :roll:

angieh
03-04-2008, 10:13 PM
How are you getting on with the metacam Yola?

yola
03-04-2008, 10:18 PM
OK, apologies for thread hijack, but:

It's make Fifi more alert and just overall more responsive. She's not turned into a kitten but she's more involved rather than just sleeping somewhere. She's sleeping now :roll: , but here on the desk next to my keyboard. And her limp has totally disappeared :D

I've decided to try Balie on it. He's been tested for kindey function which is OK. I need to get to the bottom of whether his behaviour is as a result of physical discomfort or whether he really is, as I suspect, suffering from onset of senility :(

dandysmom
03-04-2008, 10:27 PM

Lol, Yola, I should have used the grinning smilie to indicate that it was a tongue-in-cheek remark! You have enough on your plate without a 4th ....... although he is a cutie..

yola
03-04-2008, 10:33 PM
I know . . . but the thought DID briefly cross my mind :D

PoshPuss
04-04-2008, 08:50 AM
Oh my giddy aunt, he's just gorgeous!!! But I'll have to say a firm no as I'm very new to cat keeping and Posh is enough of a handful ( and we have Bronnie to consider, poor old girl) but I hope he gets a forever home soon.
Bless him.

babycakes
04-04-2008, 07:56 PM
I doubt he will be around for long he is stunning

candyshandy
04-04-2008, 08:46 PM
He has such a lovely temperement too -he's sooo loving and playful :)

charliebubs
04-04-2008, 08:55 PM
I hope he finds his new forever home soon. He is stunning. :)

candyshandy
10-04-2008, 11:34 PM
Shah has been reserved today by a lovely couple and their partially sighted kitty :)

yola
11-04-2008, 08:49 AM
Oh, that is good news, I'm delighted :-D Good luck to him in his new home :D

babycakes
11-04-2008, 08:53 AM
Excellent news X

charliebubs
11-04-2008, 12:50 PM
That's great news!!! :)

alexgirl73
11-04-2008, 05:04 PM
fab news, hope it's the perfect home for him x

candyshandy
14-04-2008, 11:32 PM
I've spoken to his new Mum and she sounds perfect :) His new Dad can't stop looking at his piccies and has saved them in a special folder ;)

I will be taking him on Saturday to his new family :)

Elaine
15-04-2008, 09:47 AM
So pleased Shah has found a loving home to go to, all the very best to him for his move on saturday xxx:D

candyshandy
20-04-2008, 12:38 PM
Well, Shah went to his new home yesterday and you would have thought he had lived there before - he just settled straight away.

His new Mum and Dad are just great and I can tell they will love him to bits :)

Amy (current cat) was a bit scared bless her and hissy but fingers crossed she will settle with him soon.

If it doesn't work out its not a problem, I will take him back.

babycakes
20-04-2008, 02:08 PM
Excellent news, well done, they sound as though they love him and he will have found his forever home. Good luch Shah I hope you will be very happy

Mags
20-04-2008, 03:02 PM
Brilliant news!:D

charliebubs
20-04-2008, 06:10 PM
That's great news. I hope that Shah and Amy become the best of friends soon :)

alexgirl73
20-04-2008, 06:30 PM
aww, hope it all works out! Fingers crossed here x