PDA

View Full Version : What's for tea then??

babycakes
29-03-2008, 06:56 PM
I'm having warm bread with a range of dipping oils, olive oil with chilli & garlic, balsamic vinegar and italian herbs. Then homemade fish pie, it will have Hake, smoked cod loin and prawns in. (Denis will have some too I expect).:roll:

What's everyone else having?

CathyW
29-03-2008, 07:00 PM
no idea. just open the freezer n have a mooch around. your fish pie sounds lovely, but you would have to take the prawns out (yuk) so what times tea then LOL

Kim
29-03-2008, 07:00 PM
Hmmm, the warm bread with dipping oils sounds yummy!! Fish pie sounds good tto!

I'm having cheese & tomato quiche with salad and jacket potato for tea. I have been vegetarian for a few weeks now.

babycakes
29-03-2008, 07:03 PM
Tea will be served when I have had a bath with a bottle of Rose. :lol:

I would have your tea Kim. I was a vegetarian for 18 years and have begun eating fish in the last four years. I never liked meat. I put a lot of weight on due to the carbs overload and lots of cheese so I started to eat fish again.

EmmaG
29-03-2008, 07:51 PM
Lamb tagine with cous cous for us today :)

Your bread and fish pie sounds devine :)

dandysmom
29-03-2008, 08:03 PM
Sort-of-minestrone soup, tossed salad and a hard roll. (This recipe started out years ago and has mutated: missing some stuff from classic minestrone and has some stuff that isn't in the original. But tasty!)

angieh
29-03-2008, 08:37 PM
I've had lambs liver with bacon and onions in a casserole with carrots and mashed spuds!

CathyW
29-03-2008, 08:38 PM
ive got chicken n rice with peas. quick n easy for tonight.
i have been veggie on and off for years. probally will do over the summer.but ill still eat fish, tried it with no fish b4 but felt really ill.
will eat a small amount of chicken. and a small amount of beef, but no pork or lamb, too fatty. and i wont eat lamb cause when i saw baby lambs so tiny they still had their cords atttached. couldnt do it any more.

Moofster
30-03-2008, 06:37 PM
ooooooooo lots of yummy ideas here :-D :-D

We had a late breakfast, derrrr suppose that would be a brunch then :roll: :roll: so not sure as still feeling stuffed from that.........

maybe something light, like cheese on toast !

dandysmom
30-03-2008, 08:02 PM
Broiled crab cake, fresh spinach, curried potatoes and a roll.....

babycakes
30-03-2008, 08:04 PM
Sounds nice DM, Roast with beef and yorkshire puds. I won't have the beef though

EmmaG
30-03-2008, 08:57 PM
Cottage pie for us today, with carrots and greens :)