PDA

View Full Version : Bully Cat in neighbourhood

kado
27-03-2008, 11:19 AM
Just had too rush out. Sitting by window and heard a cat fight. I saw this Black cat called Oi Oi(thats a nickname another neighbour has given it) Run away. It had beign fighting kado. Its already bullyed Simon when he was a baby. Kado wouldnt come in straight away but i have just managed ot get him in. No scratches but he stinks to high heaven of pooh. I have just wiped his bottom but it looks like i will have to give him a bath oh what fun i am going to have.

angieh
27-03-2008, 11:41 AM
Oh poor Kado! He was probably really frightened.

Elaine
27-03-2008, 12:45 PM
Aww poor Kado xxx I remember Eva reacting like that on her first encounter with Bernie. Do you know who owns this cat or if its a stray?

alexgirl73
27-03-2008, 01:11 PM
poor kado, Hope he's ok!

kado
27-03-2008, 01:36 PM
Kado is ok. Its got to be somebodys cat. A neighbour called it Oi Oi as it used to stand under her window and OIi Oi and if she didnt take any notice he uses to attack her. I think it is the same cat that went for Simon just before he became ill last year. The cat has on collar on.

jane

babycakes
27-03-2008, 03:43 PM
Poor Kado I wonder if it needs neutering to calm it down. Do you think you could approach the owner?

dandysmom
27-03-2008, 04:42 PM
What an unpleasant experience for both of you! Too bad BM's two hooligans can't come and sort him out! :-D

kado
27-03-2008, 04:44 PM
I think he is a cat that goes from house to house. So i am not quiet sure where he lives.

babycakes
27-03-2008, 05:50 PM
What an unpleasant experience for both of you! Too bad BM's two hooligans can't come and sort him out! :-D

Yeah the two bruisers would put him down a peg or two

CathyW
27-03-2008, 09:13 PM
i think ronnie has had a punchup today, hes covered in mud!!!! ive just had to wait for it to dry then brush it out, luckily ronnie likes a grtooming. if it had been reggie i would of been sporting a few scratches LOL
ill send ronnie over after hes sorted out everyones mouse problem LOL
my little hooligan :)