PDA

View Full Version : May not be on much for a while

Erin
22-03-2008, 05:58 PM
Just though I had better pop on and let you know that I may not be on much for a while,I wouldnt want to get you all worried or have a slapped wrist of Elaine for leaving my sick note.

Ed and I have seperated,Im not going to go into to much detail as he pops on now and then,but there was a 3rd party involved so I came to the decission that maybe it was time we called it a day.

He has moved out to a friends so Im now up to my eyeballs trying to sort things out with the house which I am desperate to keep but if im honest with me being made redundant with in the next couple of months that isnt looking very likely :(,however I may have found a solution to this,Ill know more later tonight.

I am absolutely devestated,I didnt wish for it to end like this he has been the main focal point of my life for 6 years,such a shame when 1 person can change all of that :(

Oh well,Ill survive and Im sure come out the end a much stronger person.

If Im not on please dont worry,ill be fine and ill be back full time as soon as things are sorted out.

Speak soon xxx

Elaine
22-03-2008, 06:04 PM
You take care of yourself Erin xxx You know where I am if you need anything;)
Chin up and stay strong, you'll get through this xxx

alexgirl73
22-03-2008, 06:43 PM
Oh Erin:( I'm so sorry chick. You take care of yourself and you know where we are if you need us. Don't stay away too long xx:bighug:

angieh
22-03-2008, 07:00 PM
So sorry Erin - hope you manage to sort everything out. Be strong love and I hope to see you back here after a while.

Merlin sends purrrrrrs. XX

Moli
22-03-2008, 07:06 PM
Sorry to hear this Erin, thoughts and hugs with you...

Mags
22-03-2008, 07:07 PM
I'm very sorry to hear this Erin, it'll be a tough time for you to begin with, but you're strong enough to get through it.

Don't forget we're here for you...... xx

Steph
22-03-2008, 07:12 PM
From the ashes comes a Pheonix-you have to believe that(hug smiley)

EmmaG
22-03-2008, 08:23 PM
Sorry to hear that Erin :( Stay strong xxx

dandysmom
22-03-2008, 08:42 PM
Very sad news, Erin. Hang in there, be the strong woman you are; we're here if you need to talk...Bighugs, xxxxxxx

yola
24-03-2008, 08:59 PM
Erin, I read your post but didn't have time to reply in a meaningful way without someone looking over my shoulder. I'm so very sorry that you and Ed are parting - 6 years is a good long time - I hope you both move on to what makes you happy.

You sound very balanced and pragmatic about things, keep the focus and don't let emotions get the better of you when trying to work out where you're going.

I'll be thinking of you an as many have said, if you need to talk we're here to listen. Lots of love and luck.

random
24-03-2008, 11:03 PM
Oh Erin i'm so sorry to hear this, can't really add much more but feel free to contact me of you want to chat, hope you are ok. x

babycakes
25-03-2008, 04:16 PM
I'm so sorry to hear you are going through a rough patch it's very sad. I hope you are ok, I know you will be ok eventually. We are all here if you need us. Big hugs to you

Kim
25-03-2008, 05:34 PM
So sorry to hear this Erin. I hope you are can work out the practical things amicably and move on, I'm sure it won't be easy. Will be thinking of you.

Kazz
25-03-2008, 05:41 PM
Erin sorry to hear abot this. You need anything let me know, I'm not far. Take care Karen (oh and keeing the house consider a lodger)

smudgley
25-03-2008, 07:15 PM
Erin, I'm really sad to hear this :( I'm sure everything will work out the way you want it do in the end.

Be strong & don't stay away from Catsey too long.

{hugs}