PDA

View Full Version : I am realy excited

kado
21-03-2008, 04:13 PM
It may sound stupid but i am cat sitting again and i am looking after the kitten i was going get before. I cant remember how you sex a cat there is a longer gap betwwen on the bottom end. There is also in the house hold Marmaduke and the mum of the kitten max. It realy upset me when i went in this morning the kitten is properly litter trained and goes on the toilet floor the owner hasnt moved it for ages he is at work all day. All i want to do is pick it up and bring it home which i know i cant do. If i could get my OH to go in i know she would want to bring it back home as well. I just want the best for the all the cats in the house old.

Ps I am also looking after a Black labrador called Maple as well. She is as daft as a brush though.:(

jane

babycakes
21-03-2008, 06:15 PM
Sounds like you have a fun packed day planned. Enjoy and let us know how you get on

dandysmom
21-03-2008, 09:50 PM
Jane, forgive me for having a senior moment, but I can't remember why you and your OH couldn't have the kitten.......??

alexgirl73
21-03-2008, 10:15 PM
being kept busy by the sounds of it!

Moli
21-03-2008, 10:26 PM
They will keep you on your toes..

kado
22-03-2008, 10:26 AM
All well today. Maple the dog doesnt want to go out . The cats are getting more friendly as well especialy the kitten who is name pie.
Dandysmom OH decided a week before we where going to get it that we couldnt have it. Saying that we had too many and that i could have one when we moved. The owner is feeding them but not looking after his house properley so its not fair to them.

jane

Elaine
22-03-2008, 11:37 AM
Oh dear Jane, the poor kitties. Are you going to aproach them about it? A difficult one to tackle coz they may just cut you off and you wont get to see the kitties to make sure they are alright, but on the other hand, sometimes it makes people wake up a little.
I hope you can get them to sort it out and care for the kitties environment better.

angieh
22-03-2008, 02:53 PM
A very difficult situation to be sure - good luck with whatever you decide to do Jane. At least you get to see the kitties and you can see how they're doing.