PDA

View Full Version : Just a bloke

Steph
20-03-2008, 06:41 PM
But don`t you just love massages,indian head rubs and facials?

Not so keen on those paper undies and mud wraps though.

I don`t make this rubbish up you know

CathyW
20-03-2008, 08:21 PM
i havnt had a head massage for years but boy was it good :)
also had a full body massage which made me feel great. oh and i agree with paper draws. just dont sit on a damp chair with them on ;)

Elaine
20-03-2008, 08:29 PM
I would love a good massage right now, but it aint gonna happen;)
Never had an Indian head massage or a facial.
Steph, you really are a pampered bloke:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kim
20-03-2008, 08:37 PM
I love massage, Indian head massage and facials. Have them as often as I can afford. I sometimes go along to my local college where the students give pampering treatments at a fraction of the cost elsewhere.

babycakes
21-03-2008, 06:25 PM
I could have pampering stuff done all day every day and never tire of it. All of it too.

I have just got a snore no more blend of oils that you rub onto your feet and throat. OH snores loud!! and it works and we sleep like babies it's fantastic also we get a massage thrown in from each other.

angieh
21-03-2008, 06:31 PM
I could have pampering stuff done all day every day and never tire of it. All of it too.

I have just got a snore no more blend of oils that you rub onto your feet and throat. OH snores loud!! and it works and we sleep like babies it's fantastic also we get a massage thrown in from each other.

I could really do with knowing where you got this from BC - my OH snores for Britain, and (I am told) so do I!

Elaine
21-03-2008, 07:54 PM
I could really do with knowing where you got this from BC - my OH snores for Britain!

So does mine. I keep threatening him with a knife in his back:lol:

CathyW
21-03-2008, 08:03 PM
So does mine. I keep threatening him with a knife in his back:lol:
so whats this oil?? and where can i get some, im fed up with having to wear ear plugs.

yola
21-03-2008, 09:11 PM
Hehe, thankfully my OH doesn't snore, and if he did I wouldn't hear him as at the moment I'm on a different floor :-D

Back to topic ;) I used to have facials ages ago as I suffered from bad skin (spots etc). Haven't done so for ages now as my scrap of free/me time is taken up having my nails done. But I did enjoy them . . .

Massages I can pass on as I really don't think I'd like someone touching me *shudders*. . . the place where I get my nails done does Indian Head Massages but I've never been tempted.

Now the mud thing I like :-D . Had it done at the sanctuary once (someone bought me a voucher) but also at my usual place (it was the inch loss mud wrap thing), but I didn't wear paper knickers, just an old pair of my own thongs. OK it cost £80 but boy did it work!

dandysmom
21-03-2008, 09:42 PM
Hehe, thankfully my OH doesn't snore, and if he did I wouldn't hear him as at the moment I'm on a different floor :-D

Back to topic ;) I used to have facials ages ago as I suffered from bad skin (spots etc). Haven't done so for ages now as my scrap of free/me time is taken up having my nails done. But I did enjoy them . . .
I really don't
Massages I can pass on as think I'd like someone touching me *shudders*. . . the place where I get my nails done does Indian Head Massages but I've never been tempted.

Now the mud thing I like :-D . Had it done at the sanctuary once (someone bought me a voucher) but also at my usual place (it was the inch loss mud wrap thing), but I didn't wear paper knickers, just an old pair of my own thongs. OK it cost £80 but boy did it work!

I'm so glad you posted that, Yola; I thought I was really weird at disliking the idea of being touched by a stranger.....

Steph
22-03-2008, 02:21 PM
Isn`t it strange how something on the one hand so intimate and sensual never actually crosses that `line`

Jas and Rebecca know how to get into me-but in such a professional way. I chat to them about kids sometimes,sometimes I lay there and purr.