PDA

View Full Version : Obsessive Kitty?

Socks
18-03-2008, 01:45 AM
I've heard of loyalty, but I only thought it to be true in Dogs and stuff. Well, when I leave to go to school, Maiah will sit on the front porch and not budge until I come home. I come home and sit down, she's right on my shoulder and she's cuddeling with me, or playing with my hair or begging me to play with her by patting me on the hand when I'm on the lappy. So, I do play with her ALOT like I would say for about 2 hours a day lol. Then when it's time for bed I lay down and she cuddles up right to my face and she puts an arm around my neck and she cuddles her face into my cheek. If I roll over, she'll move to where she's atleast by my face.

We had this moment the other day and it was SOOO cute!!!
I was looking into her eyes and I said "I'm sorry baby, I really wish you felt better" cause she's had the stuffed nose ever since she was a kitten. and she kept looking in my eyes and then she licked my cheek and fell asleep and I was about to start crying cause she's so cute X3

Kyle dosn't like Maiah lol. Just because when I'm on the phone with him I start baby talking Maiah and playing with her I forget about him lol.

northern lass
18-03-2008, 04:01 PM
Max is the same (if not quite so affectionate !) - I feel like I am in the Golden Compass, becasue where ever I go so does my shadow :)

I think is is a sign that they care but I draw the line at following into the bathroom :?

angieh
18-03-2008, 06:52 PM
Sounds like you and Maiah have a real bond! :D :D :D

babycakes
18-03-2008, 07:05 PM
My old boy was like that with me too it's really sweet. They say the closer a cat goes to your face with theirs the closer the bond. Don't know how true that is

CathyW
18-03-2008, 07:45 PM
many a night ive slept with reggie, hes a real mummys boy.ive often woken up with kitty kisses. its lovely isnt it :)

Socks
18-03-2008, 10:22 PM
I love her to death X) she has this adorable pur when she sees me.