PDA

View Full Version : skin care tablets

babycakes
15-03-2008, 08:17 PM
Didn't know whether to post this in beauty section or health, but seeing as for me its a health thing it's here.

Anyway has anyone tried them?

I have problem skin and have always related it to hormone issues such as choice of contraception. However I now have a copper coil fitted and my skin has not improved. So after trying face washes, creams, and the like I have bought Tesco herbal skin care tablets. The idea I think is to cleanse the liver and blood and therefore improve the complexion.
I am wondering if anyone has had any experience good, bad or indifferent. (They were only £3.50 so a lot less than what I have spent on Clinique, clearisil etc etc)

alexgirl73
15-03-2008, 08:19 PM
never even heard of them BC, but I hope they work for you!

yola
15-03-2008, 11:42 PM
BC, I'm not familiar with these, no. I know I keep harping on about it - and I don't have shares, honest - but a herbalist is a really good solution for those problems that medical science and chemicals have failed to resolve, a proper one not one of the shopping mall 'quacks'.

It has helped me in so many ways (psychological, fertility, diet, allergy etc etc)

babycakes
16-03-2008, 12:37 PM
BC, I'm not familiar with these, no. I know I keep harping on about it - and I don't have shares, honest - but a herbalist is a really good solution for those problems that medical science and chemicals have failed to resolve, a proper one not one of the shopping mall 'quacks'.

It has helped me in so many ways (psychological, fertility, diet, allergy etc etc)

Did you go for each thing in turn Yola? or are they all connected

CathyW
19-03-2008, 07:44 PM
ive been using hail/nail/skin tablets from holland and barret for the first 6 weeks i broke out in spots, but as the manageress in there said my body is de-toxing its self.now my skins clearing up. ive managed to be-able to get them on offer as they are having a sale on.
they are full of vitamins so wont do u any harm.
so i re-comend them.