PDA

View Full Version : Poor boy

babycakes
12-03-2008, 07:41 PM
Denis does not like the wind, he never has. He is petrified of it. I think it is because he sees the grass etc move and he doesn't know why. But even indoors he is scared stiff :(

Tonight he went out on his harness into the garden. The harness is attached to the washing line which means he can travel up and down the garden at his own pace without having to be constantly supervised and he can get into the house if he needs to.

So he came into the extension and was playing in his 3 way tunnel. He must have ran into the garden with the tunnel attached to his harness. Bear in mind this is crinkly material and is noisy, so it must have frightened the life out of him, thinking he was being chased by a big crinkly monster..:o

I hear a large rustling noise and went to investigate and there he is cowering in the garden with this tunnel attached to his harness, big bushy tail, fur on end, eyes like saucers (as if he isn't frightened enough!)
Anyway he's in now, so is the tunnel, which he has inspected, he's been furminated to calm him down and he is flat out on the bed. :lol:

Moli
12-03-2008, 07:46 PM
Poor baby, hope he is calmed down now...give him a huge cuddle from me...

Mags
12-03-2008, 07:53 PM
Poor Denis, he must have been really frightened :( ......extra fusses for him tonight! :D

Erin
12-03-2008, 08:22 PM
oh poor baby give him fusses off me :D

angieh
12-03-2008, 08:46 PM
Oh poor Denis. He must have been petrified. Lots of hugs and cuddles from me and purrrrrrrrrrrrs from Merlin.

dandysmom
12-03-2008, 09:15 PM
How scary for the poor little guy! He must have been petrified....cuddle vibes coming!

babycakes
12-03-2008, 09:24 PM
Denis really appreciates all his cuddles, vibes and fusses. He said thankyou very much it (and the tuna and chicken) have helped him calm down now

Moofster
12-03-2008, 09:25 PM
awww :smt049 bless the sweet boy ! lots of snuggles for him then !!!!! got spoil our babies eh :-D :-D