PDA

View Full Version : Leo!!

Moli
12-03-2008, 07:06 PM
Leo and Merlin had boosters today, Merlin dived under the cover in his carrier and would not come out!:roll: Leo! growled at the vet, then he climbed up the front of me and tried to hide under my hair...He them lashed out scratching me and biting my thumb, in the end I grabbed a towel and covered his head with it...He really was a little ***!He is always a bit growley, but has never bitten and scratched before...:?

Moofster
12-03-2008, 07:12 PM
oh heck ! he wasnt a happy bunny at all - hope everyone is calmer now :hug:

Mags
12-03-2008, 07:27 PM
Sounds like they were having a bit of an off day today Moli :(

I hope all your wounds aren't too sore..

Moli
12-03-2008, 07:30 PM
Sounds like they were having a bit of an off day today Moli :(

I hope all your wounds aren't too sore..
They are not bad Mags...:) He is such a nice cat till he gets to the vets!!!:roll:

babycakes
12-03-2008, 07:44 PM
Aww poor things. Hope you are ok and they are no worse for their ordeal.
They really do not like the vets do they. Denis goes all limp and refuses to be moved. Then clings to my top.

Erin
12-03-2008, 08:20 PM
Jerry hides under the blanket too,if only they could understand that we take them there for their own good.

Hope they are both calm now Moli and that you are ok :)

yola
12-03-2008, 08:46 PM
Poor Leo, must've been scared to hurt his Ma :( I hope you've both recovered well. My Balie just sticks his head under my jacket or under my arm . . . bless them.

angieh
12-03-2008, 08:48 PM
Soothing, calming thoughts to your household Moli.

dandysmom
12-03-2008, 09:00 PM
Awww, vet visits are so traumatic! Poor guys! Hope the wounds are better; (((hugs))) coming.....

Moli
12-03-2008, 09:00 PM
Thanks everybody :) He is ok now, back to his normal cuddly self!

alexgirl73
12-03-2008, 10:43 PM
awww ((hugs)) to you both xx

Elaine
12-03-2008, 10:48 PM
I think Leo and the Diva have been chatting on the kitty hotline, little monkey Leo, he really shouldnt listen to all Eva's tales.
How's the thumb?

random
12-03-2008, 11:06 PM
Aww bless him, glad he's settled now and your wounds are not too bad!

Mine are ok really and will just hide or occasionally try and run up my chest, Princess is the worst by far. Tabs used to bite at the vets, anyone and anything she could get hold of! :shock:

Dusty screams like a newborn baby at the vets and wets herself, she had a really bad experience with an IDIOT vet with her puppy jabs and never forgot it. :( The other 2 dogs don't even notice when they are being jabbed! :shock: :roll:

Moli
12-03-2008, 11:11 PM
I think Leo and the Diva have been chatting on the kitty hotline, little monkey Leo, he really shouldnt listen to all Eva's tales.
How's the thumb?
Funny that Elaine, it did cross my mind that maybe Diva has been sending him grumpy vibes!!!:roll: :lol:
Thumb is fine now...

Elaine
12-03-2008, 11:17 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: She's an evil and twisted Diva.
Glad the thumb is feeling better and that Leo is now his normal cuddly self.;)