PDA

View Full Version : Any one want....

Elaine
11-03-2008, 08:14 PM
A constantly complaining cat?
She's doing my head in this evening, she hasnt shut up complaining since I came through the door:?

Moli
11-03-2008, 08:16 PM
I will have her Elaine, she will be perfect to join my 5 complainers...:roll:

Erin
11-03-2008, 08:16 PM
LOL you send that Diva down to her auntie Erin :lol:

Elaine
11-03-2008, 08:17 PM
I'll chop her up and you can have half each:lol:

Erin
11-03-2008, 08:18 PM
No I want all of her :lol:

Anyway think how Jerry would feel seeing his wife cut in half LOL

Moli
11-03-2008, 08:19 PM
;) My boys would be delighted to meet a lady cat, a very pretty one at that!

Or............Erin can have Eva, and you can bring Bernie up here to me!;)

Elaine
11-03-2008, 08:22 PM
Right, who ever can get here first can have her:lol:

On the upside, yes she's pretty

On the down side, she's moody, not friendly towards other cats, noisy, high maintenance.

But she's pretty:lol:

Moli
11-03-2008, 08:24 PM
It would take me an hour!!;) :lol: :lol:
She would not bash my boys would she??

Erin
11-03-2008, 08:25 PM
Moli get your mits off my Bernie :lol:

im greedy and want them both :roll:

Elaine thats not fair,of course Moli is going to get to you first,does the fact that I have Eva's husband here not count at all lol

Moli
11-03-2008, 08:28 PM
Moli get your mits off my Bernie :lol:

im greedy and want them both :roll:

Elaine thats not fair,of course Moli is going to get to you first,does the fact that I have Eva's husband here not count at all lol
OK I suppose as I have 5 already I could let you have Eva and Bernie....But that gorgeous little fluff pot of yours Choc, I am sure would love to meet 3 gorgeous girls...;)

Erin
11-03-2008, 08:29 PM
oh he most certainly would Moli,ill send off to you first class tomorrow :lol:

Moli
11-03-2008, 08:33 PM
oh he most certainly would Moli,ill send off to you first class tomorrow :lol:
;) My mollie loves boy dogs!!;) :lol:

dandysmom
11-03-2008, 08:50 PM
I would have Eva in a minute! I love a talkative cat, even if she is complaining! But, sadly, I do not think our two prima donnas would get along at all...

Erin
11-03-2008, 08:53 PM
;) My mollie loves boy dogs!!;) :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kim
11-03-2008, 08:54 PM
My Birman, Misty is the most terrible complainer who demands for attention. I have never honestly known such a noisy cat! So you are not alone Elaine. He really does drive me mad sometimes!

Before Sasha's thyroidectomy she was becoming very demanding for food too!

Erin
11-03-2008, 08:57 PM
OK I suppose as I have 5 already I could let you have Eva and Bernie....But that gorgeous little fluff pot of yours Choc, I am sure would love to meet 3 gorgeous girls...;)

Just had a thought about this Moli,you may have to fight Elaine for Chocy :lol:

alexgirl73
11-03-2008, 08:59 PM
the phrase 'rod - own back' springs to mind Elaine lol!!!

dandysmom
11-03-2008, 09:03 PM
My Birman, Misty is the most terrible complainer who demands for attention. I have never honestly known such a noisy cat! So you are not alone Elaine. He really does drive me mad sometimes!

Before Sasha's thyroidectomy she was becoming very demanding for food too!

My Siamese was typical: told me all about his day while I was at work, what he wanted for dinner, what he didn't like about dinner, that he thought the tray needed cleaning....talk, talk, talk, and I have missed it! My two boys were the strong silent type, as were the moggy girls. Leia rarely talks.

Elaine
11-03-2008, 09:05 PM
Now just hang on a minute!
Firstly, Bernie ISNT going anywhere:lol: He's an angel.
Secondly, Choccy dog is MINE!!!:-D
Thirdly, YES, she will beat up any other cat, especially a boy cat.:?
Forth, thanx for letting me know that I am not alone, she's quietened down now thankfully.;)
Fifth, Shut yer face Alex:lol:

alexgirl73
11-03-2008, 09:07 PM
awwww that not nice sob sob.

Elaine
11-03-2008, 09:16 PM
awwww that not nice sob sob.

You know I loves you really;)

angieh
11-03-2008, 09:21 PM
Oh Choccy - I wasn't here and you've been passed about like a scruff lovely little parcel!!!! (sorry 2 many xmarks!!!! - what the ell!!!)

Erin
11-03-2008, 09:22 PM
Oh Choccy - I wasn't here and you've been passed about like a scruff lovely little parcel!!!! (sorry 2 many xmarks!!!! - what the ell!!!)

lol :lol: :lol:

how about the three of you share him?

angieh
11-03-2008, 09:39 PM
EEEk! Shades of the judgement of Solomon? No, I wouldn't want him cut into any pieces please.

Moli
11-03-2008, 10:39 PM
lol :lol: :lol:

how about the three of you share him?You did say I could have him Erin!!:(

Elaine
11-03-2008, 10:59 PM
You did say I could have him Erin!!:(

Noooooooooo!

Erin
12-03-2008, 09:49 AM
EEEk! Shades of the judgement of Solomon? No, I wouldn't want him cut into any pieces please.

You did say I could have him Erin!!:(

Noooooooooo!

:lol: :lol: :lol: at all of you.

Angie I didnt mean cut up into pieces :lol:

What I meant ladies was, Elaine can have him Monday and Tuesday,
Moli can have him Wednesday and Thursday,
Angie can have him Friday and Saturday and Ill have him on Sunday :lol:

angieh
12-03-2008, 11:14 AM
Sounds like an equitable solution (poor Choccy though!).

Now who's going to plan the routes and hand over points, or shall we do it virtually?

Elaine
12-03-2008, 10:17 PM
OI you lot, stick to the bloody topic:lol:
Who's having the Diva?
You'll need to clip her claws:lol:

dandysmom
12-03-2008, 10:34 PM
I'd love to have her, but am a wimp about claw clipping, and as I said, our two prima donnas would not get along well.......sigh ....

Elaine
12-03-2008, 10:36 PM
I'd love to have her, but am a wimp about claw clipping, and as I said, our two prima donnas would not get along well.......sigh ....

Such a shame that coz I have this mental image of them both sitting at either end of the porch, looking equally as pretty as eachother and equally as grumpy:lol:

random
12-03-2008, 10:42 PM
OI you lot, stick to the bloody topic:lol:
Who's having the Diva?
You'll need to clip her claws:lol:

Ok I will swap you her for Dusty, no word of lie but an hour and half to clip 7 of her nails, Diva would be a doddle! :lol:

random
12-03-2008, 10:45 PM
My Siamese was typical: told me all about his day while I was at work, what he wanted for dinner, what he didn't like about dinner, that he thought the tray needed cleaning....talk, talk, talk, and I have missed it! My two boys were the strong silent type, as were the moggy girls. Leia rarely talks.

Oh take one of mine by all means, they all chat together, you can't get a word in edgeways! :lol::-D

Elaine
12-03-2008, 10:45 PM
Ok I will swap you her for Dusty, no word of lie but an hour and half to clip 7 of her nails, Diva would be a doddle! :lol:

You'd think so, but its been a week now and we have managed to clip her back feets and one dew claw:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'll bite your hand off for cute wee Dusty though:D

random
12-03-2008, 10:49 PM
You'd think so, but its been a week now and we have managed to clip her back feets and one dew claw:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'll bite your hand off for cute wee Dusty though:D

lol, Dusty is a nightmare with her nails, always has been since day one. I'll have to do one a day for the next 2 weeks or something. :roll:

Elaine
12-03-2008, 10:52 PM
Maybe we should do a straight swap, even if its just to see how easy we can clip each others pets claws:lol:

random
12-03-2008, 11:01 PM
Maybe we should do a straight swap, even if its just to see how easy we can clip each others pets claws:lol:
Great, you have yourself a deal! :lol: :-D