PDA

View Full Version : Atherton & Wigan area

ATD
09-03-2008, 11:38 PM
Hi,
I work for the cats protection, and with 19 fosterers in the group we have plenty of cats in need of loving homes. Please email me at Srimps@hotmail.com if you would like to give one of these animals a secure and loving home.
ATD xxx

yola
10-03-2008, 10:21 AM
Hi - good luck! I do work for the Reading branch and we have others here carrying out activities for their local branches, hope you manage to find homes for your lodgers :D

ATD
10-03-2008, 07:44 PM
Thanks for that :D my main concern is molly she is an 8yo cat who has been with us for over a year now and nobody seems to take an interest because she has no ears bless her
ATD xxx

yola
10-03-2008, 08:31 PM
That's strange - the fact that no-one's taking an interest rather than her lack of ears . . . we find that these cats usually get a large public sympathy reaction and someone comes forward having fallen in love :D

Have you done the usual; local press features, local radio features, prominence on your branch website, a short article in 'The Cat', vet posters . . . to be honest we've had several of these 'velco' cats as we call them (and I've even written press releases on the fact, let me know if you need a copy); and we just promote them heavily - sometimes it takes a bit of time but eventually they all find homes :D .