PDA

View Full Version : Why do you think

Elaine
08-03-2008, 09:37 AM
That every time a door is closed, there's a cat who wants to be at the other side of it?:lol:
Is it because the cat is just curious or do they really beleive the grass is greener?:-D

PoshPuss
08-03-2008, 09:44 AM
Thats very true Elaine. Today, coz of the painting, Posh has mewed and scratched at the door of the room where the decorator is trying his best to get the job done. She's such a nosey puss! :-) I thought maybe the fumes were getting to her but no,it's just curiosty and it's killing her!

Elaine
08-03-2008, 04:35 PM
Nosey little devils aren't they:lol:

angieh
08-03-2008, 05:09 PM
But do they learn how to paint, plumb, tile, wire electrical fittings, mend washing machines etc. while they watch so carefully? Do they 'eck as like!

dandysmom
08-03-2008, 05:53 PM
Remember Kipling's story "How the Elephant got His Trunk"? It's " 'satiable curiosity" .....

CathyW
08-03-2008, 06:58 PM
reggies the worst for that. he can be deeply asleep.but if i shut the front room door for any reason, hes straight away scrapping at the door demanding to have it open.
hes out at the moment. just seen him at the window wanting to come in, and what happened when i opened the door. he looked in,turned tail and did a runner. sorry pal i aint chasing ya. LOL

Erin
08-03-2008, 07:43 PM
:lol: naughty Reggie :lol:

alexgirl73
08-03-2008, 07:54 PM
Teddie, is horrific with a closed door. She cant stand it lol! She either sits and yowls her head off at it or sits in front of it and keeps staring at you until you get up and open it for her. She wont even open it herself itf it's slightly ajar, waits until a slave does it for her lol.

angieh
08-03-2008, 09:56 PM
Don't you mean her adoring slave, alex?

alexgirl73
08-03-2008, 11:05 PM
er, yeah lol!! little minx that she is!

Amber
08-03-2008, 11:46 PM
I often wonder that, I had my bedroom door shut today, and Amber was scratching to come in. I opened the door, she settled on my bed and I closed the door again. Up she gets, wanders over to the door and scratches to go out again :roll:

dandysmom
08-03-2008, 11:53 PM
And speaking of cats and doors: those of you who don't have catflaps and must play doorkeeper to your cat.....WHY do they stand half in and half out of the door deciding if they really do want to go out and letting all the cold air indoors...:roll:

Amber
08-03-2008, 11:58 PM
And speaking of cats and doors: those of you who don't have catflaps and must play doorkeeper to your cat.....WHY do they stand half in and half out of the door deciding if they really do want to go out and letting all the cold air indoors...:roll:

and the ones that HAVE a catflap, but decide that meowing at the door until the slaves have had enough and open it is so much better than having one's bottom exposed to the world whilst going through the catflap - obviously then deciding that you don't actually want to come in at all, and running a mile as soon as the door is opened :lol:

dandysmom
09-03-2008, 12:02 AM
and the ones that HAVE a catflap, but decide that meowing at the door until the slaves have had enough and open it is so much better than having one's bottom exposed to the world whilst going through the catflap - obviously then deciding that you don't actually want to come in at all, and running a mile as soon as the door is opened :lol:

Too true! :-D :-D :-D

Moofster
09-03-2008, 09:33 PM

Pepsi will sit for hours at the cat flap yeowling until some slaves decides enough is enough :roll: She knows how it works and uses it without any problem when slaves are out or not in hearing shot :-D :-D

about door being closed..............our worst culprit is Dino, doors just HAVE to be open :roll: if they get closed by accident he leans on the door with his front paws and paddles and paddles and paddles !!!! Attention slaves, door requires opening LOL LOL !!!!