PDA

View Full Version : anyone want a noisy cat.

CathyW
01-03-2008, 12:17 PM
ronnie, hes had me awake since 3 AM :shock: OH had to go n sort out the tv Ariel last night, and ronnie thought it was time for him to get up be fed and go outside.
BUT hes a crafty cat, as soon as i get out of bed, hes off on his toes and hides under the bed. so i go back to bed, just nod off and he does it again :? he times it so well. so about 6 ive had more than enough, getting ready to give him flying lessons (jke) and i let him out, i go back to bed, and what does he do. kick off a fight with a cat thats 3 times as big as him. so theres me in my night clothes with a jug of water, and they are hiding.
so eventully i nod off again, and by 8 its time to get up.
reggie all during this time was sleeping, so was the dog.
ronnies trying to be top cat in the pecking order.
so anyone want a cat, or ill be taking him to the nearest chinese restaurant.
im going to try n keep him awake today so i can have a sleep tonight. im sooooooo tired.

PoshPuss
01-03-2008, 03:23 PM
Oh Ronnie... he's such a bad boy! :D
I do sympathise with you tho' I HATE losing sleep, maybe Reggie can sort him out. But if Ronnie is determined to be top cat, poor Reg won't have much say in it! LOCK 'IM UP, its the only way ...

dandysmom
01-03-2008, 05:44 PM
Oh poor you! He is a bad boy to ruin mum's sleep like that: give him a good talking-to! (Not that he will listen...:roll: :-D )

CathyW
01-03-2008, 05:47 PM
hes been swanning around as if hes done nothing wrong!!!!! hes a hooligan. boy did i name those 2 right.
now maybe if i re-name them fluffy n tinkerbell LOL

dandysmom
01-03-2008, 05:51 PM
Lol, "a rose by any other name" .........

Too late now! You wouldn't trade your hooligans for the quietest cat in the world, would you? :-D

Elaine
01-03-2008, 06:13 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Send him up here, Eva will put him in his place;)

CathyW
01-03-2008, 06:25 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Send him up here, Eva will put him in his place;)im shoving him in a jiffy bag as i type. hes on his way.
that mean i can have a sleep tonight then???:lol:

CathyW
01-03-2008, 06:27 PM
Lol, "a rose by any other name" .........

Too late now! You wouldn't trade your hooligans for the quietest cat in the world, would you? :-Der maybe last night i would of.
hes still strutting around. hes been in and out all day, he must be tired by now :)

Elaine
01-03-2008, 06:28 PM
im shoving him in a jiffy bag as i type. hes on his way.
that mean i can have a sleep tonight then???:lol:

Sure, he'll be just fine;) Eva will give him a small beating then he and Bernie can snuggle up for the night talking about how evil she is:lol:
You have a good nights rest;)

Socks
01-03-2008, 07:00 PM
Socks use to do that lol and I always had school the next day X) He ALWAYS use to cry wanting to play (main reason why I kept Maiah >.> )

dandysmom
01-03-2008, 08:57 PM
er maybe last night i would of.
hes still strutting around. hes been in and out all day, he must be tired by now :)

Does he nap earlier in the evening when he's finished his strutting? Try waking him up to play; might make him sleep throughout the night..:-D

CathyW
02-03-2008, 07:36 PM
he was a good boy last night. woke me at 6 this morning. think he must of been wore out from the night b4.

CathyW
03-03-2008, 10:37 PM
ronnies got himself a new kitty friend called sammy, they sit underneath a bush together all buddy buddy like.
today he walked into my neighbours place had a look for sammy. walked out again.
now all hes got to do is make pals with the black cat whos 3 times his size.:lol: