PDA

View Full Version : Missing puss!

strongbowlou
27-02-2008, 10:02 AM
Hello, I am a new poster on this site, which was recommended by a friend. My cat Tonic has been missing from the Exwick area of Exeter since 20th Jan. We have registered him missing with all relevant rescue centres, microchip company etc, on other websites and have posters everywhere. Still no luck though so broadening our horizons! He is a 19 month old very pale ginger moggy, with quite big ears and a loud miaow! He was last seen wearing a pink collar (don't ask!) ..... and his brother Gin is missing him very much. We will pay a reward if anyone can help, so please get in touch. Thanks, from a very sad mummy. :cry:

yola
27-02-2008, 10:47 AM
Oh I do so hope you find him! It's very frightening when a kitty goes missing. Good luck with finding Tonic (love the names btw), don't loose hope!

angieh
27-02-2008, 12:06 PM
Welcome to Catsey - so sorry about the circumstances.

Do keep hoping for Tonic. From what you say, you have everything covered. Very sad for Gin and your family. My heart goes out to you all.

Moli
27-02-2008, 12:55 PM
Hi, Welcome to Catsey, hope Tonic comes home soon...

dinahsmum
27-02-2008, 01:26 PM
Good luck!

Mags
27-02-2008, 03:09 PM
So sorry your cat is missing and I'm sure you have covered everything you could think of to find him.

Just in case there is something you may have missed, this link will give you some ideas to help you find your lost cat........

http://www.catsey.com/showthread.php?t=19077

Good luck, I hope he returns soon..

dandysmom
27-02-2008, 05:30 PM
How awful for you! I do hope you can locate Tonic soon. I know what you're feeling: my Onyx has been missing for 6 weeks today..

Elaine
27-02-2008, 07:59 PM
So sory to r4ead that your cat is missing, dont lose heart, some cats do turn up after many months of being missing;)
Here is a link to alot of national and regional lost and found registers. You never know, it may just help to have her details posted in as many places as possible.
http://www.catchat.org/lost.html#regional

Elaine
27-02-2008, 08:02 PM
Oh for god sake, I'm not trying to spam the site, just help some one in need with a link to all the national/regional lost and found sites.:twisted:

yola
27-02-2008, 09:05 PM
Just PM it Elaine - saves a lot of bother!

Elaine
27-02-2008, 09:08 PM
Just PM it Elaine - saves a lot of bother!

Thats not allowed either:twisted:

dandysmom
27-02-2008, 10:30 PM
Don't take it personally, Elaine; it's just the way the computer is programed, it's not someone deleting it. The computer doesn't know in a case like this a link should be allowable...

Love your new signature, by the way......

babycakes
27-02-2008, 11:36 PM
Welcome to Catsey and I'm so sorry Tonic is missing I do hope he comes home soon. Come on Tonic mummy is worried XX big hugs to you all XXX