PDA

View Full Version : Roxy's show results

Kay
24-02-2008, 02:19 PM
I took Roxy to the Cov & Leic Show yesterday. We were hoping for her final CC to make her up to Champion but unfortunately she didn't get it she got 2nd in her Open class. Hopefully she will get her last CC at the Lancs in a fortnight.
She got a first in one side class but wasn't placed in the other two. I took some pics and will try and get them loaded later.
I didn't see Soupie or anyone else. How did your 2 boys get on, Sarah? Did anyone else go?
If anyone is going along to the Lancs in a fortnight at Wigan I will be there with Roxy, of course, and Kisses. Kisses is trying for her last Grand PC, so pop along and see us.

Fran
24-02-2008, 03:49 PM
A mixed result for you and Roxy Kay but well done on being placed in the open as I've heard there was quite a bit of withholding of places yesterday and well done on the first in the side class! Good luck at the Lancs, I am rather hopeful that I may be there that day to cheer you on Kay ;)

Kay
24-02-2008, 04:03 PM
Yes there were a lot of witholding and from what I could gather it wasn't just in the Persian section so at least we weren't withheld on. That would have been awful.

I do hope you can get to the Lancs as I don't seem to have seen you at many shows for ages. Well accept for the Colourpoint one but we were kind of busy that day weren't we. I think Candice said she was going to come along and I think Sarah is showing not sure about Soupie though.

Fran
25-02-2008, 08:53 PM
How did you get on at the show Soupie?