PDA

View Full Version : Personal but funny

Elaine
23-02-2008, 11:02 PM
Erm... Right how shall I begin this...
How does your cat/dog respond when you and your O/H are getting intimate? Ofcourse you dont have to say anything at all but I was having a conversation with a friend about it earlier and it had us both in stitches.
Winston was always the perfect gent and would leave the room.
Eva as a kitten would attack all moving parts but seeks to destroy any special moment by sitting close and staring intently with a certain look of disgust, very off putting.
Bernie, well...he sets about getting in the mood and doing his own thing.
Aren't animals hilarious, I think so.:lol:

Erin
23-02-2008, 11:09 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Milo sits in the window,Jerry like bernie will leave the room,Tinkerbell on the otherhand turns into hunt mode,we have to make sure the quilt is tucked under the matress or she would tear us apart :oops: she gets this really determined look on her face and pounces :lol:

dandysmom
23-02-2008, 11:22 PM
Lol, Elaine! Have you been having a drinkie or two? :shock: In my younger days when I engaged in that sort of thing, we always shut the bedroom door!! :-D

Erin
23-02-2008, 11:23 PM
we have tried that eileen but they just cry and scratch at the carpet and the door,not sure which is more distracting :?

Elaine
23-02-2008, 11:24 PM
Haha, doesnt take much to amuse me Eileen:lol:
Shutting the door only results in an angry Eva clawing and screaming to get back in, equally off putting:lol:

smudgley
23-02-2008, 11:25 PM
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Do you really think John would do anything with Bluebell nearby? he treats her like a child:roll:

Elaine
23-02-2008, 11:26 PM

Do you really think John would do anything with Bluebell nearby? he treats her like a child:roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

yola
23-02-2008, 11:30 PM
Balie would sit next to me and stare into my face . . . weird (posessive) cat :shock: Fifi would just scowl in disgust and leave the room.

Erin
23-02-2008, 11:32 PM
lol and fifi thats so much like jerry!!

i think the dogs would bite ed if they were ever in the room,either that or they would think we were playing and jump all over us :oops: :lol:

ellenlouise
23-02-2008, 11:35 PM
Trinity tends to sit on the chair and ignore which has always been ok. Neo on the other hand is very intrested and the other day in the confusion managed to get himself stuck inbetween the cover and the duvet itself and started screaming his head off. So we had to find him settle him down etc... Kittens ruin your love life. Hopefully he will grow out of this stage.

Also the first day we had Neo he slept on the bed with us. In the night he must of been having a explore and found Sheldons man hood and grabbed it tightly. Sheldon was not amused especially when he screamed and tried to get up and Neo was still clinging on. OUCH!!!

Elaine
23-02-2008, 11:37 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry ellenluise but that almost had me wetting myself.

Erin
23-02-2008, 11:38 PM
:smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 Oh ellenlouise that is so fuuny,sorry i shouldnt laugh!!

yola
23-02-2008, 11:39 PM
Me too - PMSL (sorry Sheldon :oops: )

ellenlouise
23-02-2008, 11:40 PM
We were laughing to afterwards. lol At the time tho a different matter. Its funny Elaine I was going to create a thread similar to this recently but bottled out. Glad you didn't its terribly funny.

EmmaG
23-02-2008, 11:41 PM
Well Arthur will just decide it is his bedtime, jumps on the bed, walk over the OH legs and ploks himself down and goes to sleep!!!!

Elaine
23-02-2008, 11:43 PM
I just find these things too hilarious and i cannt keep my mouth shut:lol:
I hope no one is offended by this thread, its part of life and its damned funny.:lol:

Elaine
23-02-2008, 11:44 PM
Well Arthur will just decide it is his bedtime, jumps on the bed, walk over the OH legs and ploks himself down and goes to sleep!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh they are funny creatures

ellenlouise
23-02-2008, 11:44 PM
I just find these things too hilarious and i cannt keep my mouth shut:lol:
I hope no one is offended by this thread, its part of life and its damned funny.:lol:

No risk of that Elaine. I think we are all the same here. :lol:

yola
23-02-2008, 11:46 PM
I can't see why anyone would be offended! Cats have no respect for us sad humans' modesties :oops: :oops: :oops:

Elaine
23-02-2008, 11:49 PM
I can't see why anyone would be offended! Cats have no respect for us sad humans' modesties :oops: :oops: :oops:

Thats so true Yola:lol: :lol: :lol:
Eva has no respect at all, she just walks where she likes and if that means across my face, then so be it:-D

Erin
23-02-2008, 11:53 PM
:lol: :lol: bless that Eva.

oh they are funny arent they :lol:

dandysmom
23-02-2008, 11:54 PM
Why in the world would anyone be offended? It's part of life and it's funny!

Grete
24-02-2008, 08:55 AM
Lol hysterical thread!

Bubbles used to think all the moving around meant playtime but started to realise she wasn't involved and would go off and sulk ;)

Fizz plays bedmice and tries to get in between us but then when she gets put off the bed, will sit somewhere higher than the bed and STARE at Tony! Slightly offputting when you are laughing so hard too ;)

Eventually she gets bored and wanders off but as soon as she hears one of us moving around, she's back and crying for cuddles and reassurance lol.

Elaine
24-02-2008, 09:01 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Its the expressions on their little faces that makes me laugh. Eva has one that says "What on earth are you doing" coupled with "Euuwgh! Thats disgusting!" But still she insists on a ring side seat.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MrsErin
24-02-2008, 01:12 PM
Tink think its playtime to be honest, and attacks anything that moves as most kittens would. She claws like mad in the hope that what ever moves will die; and she can carry away to eat later....not going to happen. A bum doesnt count as food, nor do toes!

She was under the quilts attacking feet, the next minute she is sits staring at me with an evil look as if to say 'how very dare you do that, get off....stop that.....dont even think about it Mr!'

Milo isnt that interested, just sat in the window minding his own, and watching the birds go past, same for jerry, he just swans off down stairs saying to himself 'here we go again lol'

The dogs cried and moaned wanting to come in, they think its all a game, just like tinkabell......

eddy

Kim
24-02-2008, 04:15 PM
Hilarious thread Elaine - cant see why anyone would be offended!!

The cats sleep downstairs, so never a problem, but the dogs sleep in our room. Ben, our old lurcher never liked us getting intimate and always barked at us - very off-putting!!!

meep
14-08-2008, 11:37 AM
I've just caught up with this thread now, and hope you don't mind me dragging it up again - but it is hilarious! And it's something I wanted to ask about but didn't know how it'd go down... so glad it's already been brought up!

When OH and I want some time alone int he bedroom we shut the door. Darcy meows and scratches for a good 20 minutes but eventually gives up. I don't know what they would do if they were still in the room :shock: :lol: I dread to think!

A colleague of mine asked, just after I'd gotten the cats, whether "having them affected my sex life?" I just laughed! Admittedly it isn't 100% straight forward as it used to be, but I would'nt say so!

dandysmom
14-08-2008, 04:24 PM
I'm glad this came up again; just as funny the second time around!!

meep
14-08-2008, 04:27 PM
Glad I found the thread Eileen! After my colleague made that coment, I did have a moment of panic of "oh my god i'll never have normal sex again" but it's been fine!

Darcy's scratching does get a bit distracting sometimes, and once or twice they've been asleep hidden in the room and ignored us as we've done our thing, but we've never tried when they've been in the room, and awake and wandering around. I think it'd be a bit strange!

angieh
14-08-2008, 05:16 PM
Must admit, gave me a fit of the giggles again too!

Elaine
14-08-2008, 05:25 PM
Graham and I have turned to celabacy:lol:

Moli
14-08-2008, 07:10 PM
Graham and I have turned to celabacy:lol:
:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tink
14-08-2008, 07:32 PM
oh this topic is a great way for me to start my morning..LOL!
kuan yin curls up somewhere and pretends she's sleeping..once tigger put his face in the corner and shut his eyes tight like "this is NOT happening"...poor thing was traumatized i think..*giggles*
our dog bounce is worse though..if i so much as kiss my OH she growls and puts herself between us and stares and growls..she is so possessive of her dad..i can't even hug him without her doing that!
after she will whimper as if to say "everytime you guys do that, another animal comes to this house!".

alexgirl73
14-08-2008, 07:40 PM
lol, so funny!!!

Our lot just get shut out the bedroom, my OH isn't taking any chances with cat claws if you know what I mean :D

meep
15-08-2008, 09:24 AM
lol, so funny!!!

Our lot just get shut out the bedroom, my OH isn't taking any chances with cat claws if you know what I mean :D

Too right!

Once or twice he have gotten down to business when the cats have been in the room, but not at night or bed time so they don't want to be on the bed, and they've not batted an eyelid. It's only at night time that they get freaked out if they're either not in the bedroom, or we're on the bed and they're not!

Darky
20-08-2008, 12:09 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

We generally don't have a problem, as my room is pet-free aside from gerbils (who really don't give a damn) and my tarantula.

However, if my fiance and I hug in front of the dog, he gets jealous and tries to get my fiance off. :roll:

Once we slept in the living room a while back and Honey decided that our 'intimate time' was his time and leapt onto my fiance's legs, causing him to scream and bolt upright.:lol: