PDA

View Full Version : bought a wicker washing basket today

CathyW
22-02-2008, 08:04 PM
and ronnie has decided that it would make a lovely bed LOL
so guess whos off to buy a couple more 2morow.
just had reggie tear across the floor hes found an old toy of his LOL. hes gone all kitteny again.bless him.:-D

angieh
22-02-2008, 08:17 PM
I think a picture must be in order here, don't you?

Mags
22-02-2008, 08:25 PM
You've done really well with your shopping today! :D

dandysmom
22-02-2008, 09:53 PM
A good day at the pound shop! Yes, pics would be nice........

CathyW
22-02-2008, 11:36 PM
also bought some make up from there as well, but cats didnt want that, so at least i get to keep some stuff.:D
and as soon as i get them their basckets and made them cozy, but kbowing my 2 they would enjoy an old towel each. ill get some piccys. but they are terribly camera shy.i always end up with an eye as reggie wants to look at the camera,or worse still a cats bottom LOL.
but ill try.

Kay
24-02-2008, 04:05 PM
Oh bless them. We definitely need some pics of them both.

CathyW
24-02-2008, 06:11 PM
im going to the pound shop in the morning, hopefully there will be some baskets left.ill buy 2. walk around the town looking like a washer woman LOL
their new blankies will look nice in there. next time im at the market ill get 2 more, good to have a couple spare for wash day.

Rosie
25-02-2008, 03:08 PM
Wicker baskets in my house are only good for one thing, that is being used as a scratching post. From Alfie arriving nearly two years ago he has desimated the laundry basket, the Lloyd Loom chair and the wicker four draw chest of drawers. I don't really discourage him because these are relatively cheap to replace as opposed to the leather soffa! so let him keep to the wicker.

dandysmom
25-02-2008, 04:59 PM
Wicker baskets in my house are only good for one thing, that is being used as a scratching post. From Alfie arriving nearly two years ago he has desimated the laundry basket, the Lloyd Loom chair and the wicker four draw chest of drawers. I don't really discourage him because these are relatively cheap to replace as opposed to the leather soffa! so let him keep to the wicker.

I have two "found" wicker chairs on the porch (neighbors moving left them), and Leia has done a number on them!! Well shredded...:-D

CathyW
25-02-2008, 07:36 PM
reggie has slept really well in his. ronnie took a flying leap into his and it went flying, hes now asleep on the sofa next to me (well i think its him) theres a black furry shape on the sofa. nope its reggie.really must color code these 2 even i get confused :)

babycakes
25-02-2008, 09:41 PM
Awww still little boys both of them. I do think pictures are definetly in order though. (Just so we can coo and ahhh)