PDA

View Full Version : Whose catsey cat would you like for a day?

ellenlouise
21-02-2008, 07:20 PM
Well I would like...

Monday - Posh

Tuesday - Frans kittens

Wednesday - Elains Eva and Bernie

Thursday - Dinahsmums Four moggies

Friday - Yolas persians - including chico!

Sunday - Everyone elses all at once in cat heaven

Erin
21-02-2008, 07:27 PM
good thread mine would be

monday - eva and bernie (will be having them for 14 days soon an am currently putting together a cunning plan to smuggle bernie home with me :lol:)
tuesaday - Eileen's Leia
wednesday - Mags Cassie
Thursday - Moli's Chancer
Friday - Smudgleys Bluebell
Saturday - Bernie and Eva again :lol:
Sunday - Frans Mildred

Elaine
21-02-2008, 07:28 PM
Cannt imagine why you'd want Eva:lol: :lol: :lol: Pretty to look at maybe, but she is very tiring company:lol: :lol: :lol:

For me, I'd really like to meet Leia, I am interested to see just how much she compares to the Diva.

ellenlouise
21-02-2008, 07:32 PM
good thread mine would be

monday - eva and bernie (will be having them for 14 days soon an am currently putting together a cunning plan to smuggle bernie home with me :lol:)
tuesaday - Eileen's Leia
wednesday - Mags Cassie
Thursday - Moli's Chancer
Friday - Smudgleys BluebellSaturday - Bernie and Eva again :lol:
Sunday - Frans Mildred

Lucky you Erin. I would love to cat sit them. I forgot Smudgleys blue bell I would love to have a giant Neo for the day.

Erin
21-02-2008, 07:34 PM
Lucky you Erin. I would love to cat sit them. I forgot Smudgleys blue bell I would love to have a giant Neo for the day.

oh im not cat sitting,im staying up at Elaines for 2 weeks,not quite sure who im more worried about.....Elaine or the Diva :? :lol:
I cant wait to meet the 2 gorgeous babes

Elaine
21-02-2008, 07:37 PM
oh im not cat sitting,im staying up at Elaines for 2 weeks,not quite sure who im more worried about.....Elaine or the Diva :? :lol:
I cant wait to meet the 2 gorgeous babes

Be more worried about the Diva Erin, she bites, I dont:lol:

Fran
21-02-2008, 08:33 PM
Gosh, this is a tough one as there are some really super cats on here!

......But if I had to choose only two, it would have to be Moli's Merlin and Eileen's Leia :D

Jac
21-02-2008, 10:02 PM
Erin, Elaine does that mean your going to come visit me?

I'd have Cassie (Mags)

Leo (Molli)

Casper (Molli)

Leia (Eileen)

And every other cat on here lol the list is endless

Top of the chart is Bootsy

dandysmom
21-02-2008, 10:49 PM
Oh this is so hard! Don't want to hurt anyones feelings by not picking their baby, but:

Sunday: Cassie
Monday: Clementine
Tuesday: Delilah
Wednesday: Eva
Thursday: Emily
Friday: Chancer
Saturday: Kuan Yin

I'm very flattered that some of you would like Leia! :D

Jac
21-02-2008, 11:00 PM
Could someone please take my babies cause I cant have them here. Sob sob:oops: :oops:

Moli
21-02-2008, 11:06 PM
Mags..Cassie...
PK..Claude...
DM..Leia...
Jac..Caspurr...
Yola's... Bailie
Dawns....Wiggy,.
Elaines...Bernie...

angieh
21-02-2008, 11:24 PM
OK Bernie seems to be REALLY popular. Who can we marry him off to?????

dandysmom
21-02-2008, 11:31 PM
Lol, Angie, Bernie strikes me as the perpetual bachelor who flirts with all the ladies but never commits! If Merlin needs to do some spells, have him work on "no ice storm" ones for us here...

babycakes
22-02-2008, 12:44 AM
Monday - Mildred
Tuesday - Delilah
Wednesday - Merlin
Thursday - Leia
Friday - Kuan Yin
Saturday - Neo
Sunday - Jerry

Denis would not get along with any of them but....
Oh and Fruffy when can I fit you in???? and everyone elses too how do I get all them kitties in would have to be a rolling rota..........

CathyW
22-02-2008, 09:39 AM
with mine they come as a pair, so if anyone wants to rid their area of anything that flys.crawls /scurrys the ronnie n reggie are the boys for u.

kado
22-02-2008, 12:29 PM
I would want all of them. Wouldnt it be fun to have them all at them same time?

dandysmom
22-02-2008, 05:30 PM
Remember the Beatles "Eight Days a Week"? Well, I have to add a day to my selections to include........Wiggy!!

borderdawn
22-02-2008, 05:39 PM
Bring the lot, I love them all!!

ellenlouise
22-02-2008, 07:23 PM
Monday - Mildred
Tuesday - Delilah
Wednesday - Merlin
Thursday - Leia
Friday - Kuan Yin
Saturday - Neo
Sunday - Jerry

Denis would not get along with any of them but....
Oh and Fruffy when can I fit you in???? and everyone elses too how do I get all them kitties in would have to be a rolling rota..........

Neo says thankyou very much and sends you lots of kitten licks.:D

Kim
22-02-2008, 07:30 PM
Most definitely Moose, Wiggy & Rowan! :)

Soupie
22-02-2008, 08:06 PM
I've got my hands full with mine :lol:

angieh
22-02-2008, 08:14 PM
Lol, Angie, Bernie strikes me as the perpetual bachelor who flirts with all the ladies but never commits! If Merlin needs to do some spells, have him work on "no ice storm" ones for us here...

Ah - that Bernie - he just happens to have laid his hat at Elaine's! And just to let you know, Dandysmom that Merlin has been so busy on this spell today that he's only had time to eat a WHOLE SAUCERFUL of fish!!!!!

Really hope the spell works - Merlin says that weather is really hard to get it to do what you want. Castor and Pollux and all that!

dandysmom
22-02-2008, 09:14 PM
Wonderful, a whole saucerful?!! Woo hoo! And thank him so much, as his spell worked: we didn't get the snow at all and only a thin glaze of freezing rain!! He is one super magician...:-D...tell him not to overdo, and have a nice nap this afternoon..:D

borderdawn
22-02-2008, 10:56 PM
Most definitely Moose, Wiggy & Rowan! :)
Thanks Kim, but they are NORTY Puddies!

ellenlouise
23-02-2008, 12:14 PM
Just to add to my list I would really like Mr Brown for a day too. I have fell in love with him. :-)

PoshPuss
23-02-2008, 01:11 PM
Dawn can send her boys over any day, what gorgeous eyes they have! And of course Yola's furballs and Kay's too, i'm a bit biased to longhaired :)
If I had room I'd have 'em all:lol:
They'd have to be on best behaviour though...
OH is a retired schoolmaster so dicipline is a must !:shock:

dinahsmum
23-02-2008, 01:16 PM
Would you believe I was lying in bed this morning, contemplating my answers to this question! Sad sack :)

So, I would like
Hreow's Rover - cos he is beautiful and I have never, to my knowledge, seen one of his type. We could go walkies in the woods
Alex's Teddie - cos I feel like her auntie after watching her through her rotten illness in her early life
Fran's Porsha - ditto to Teddie
Dawns Wiggy - because I have always loved him and he is named after a rugby player (he isn't! - just shares a name)

now, I haven't read all the earlier posts, so I'll head off and see if anyone wants my hooligans .....

angieh
23-02-2008, 05:06 PM
I wonder whether it's worth suggesting members post pictures of themselves WITH their four legs! Probably an impossible task eh??????

dandysmom
23-02-2008, 05:10 PM
Pretty impossible for me as I live alone! :-D Technically it's possible to set my camera for a time-delay and then dash into the viewing field, but (a) I don't know how!. and (b) by the time I did it, Leia would have moved..:-D
But a nice idea......

angieh
23-02-2008, 05:21 PM
It could prove to be a time waster perhaps, dandysmom! I could picture you dashing around and Leia exiting stage left pdq!!!

My real problem is that I have trouble remembering which Catsey member belongs to which kitty and in many cases, kitties! Thought photos might help! I'm beginning to know quite a few, but I wouldn't pass an exam!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :-D

dandysmom
23-02-2008, 05:31 PM
It could prove to be a time waster perhaps, dandysmom! I could picture you dashing around and Leia exiting stage left pdq!!!

My real problem is that I have trouble remembering which Catsey member belongs to which kitty and in many cases, kitties! Thought photos might help! I'm beginning to know quite a few, but I wouldn't pass an exam!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :-D

Oh you are so right, that was the mental picture I was trying to convey! You have no idea how many tries I had taking a pic of myself in the mirror before I got one that was tolerable..:-D.....just .tolerable
I was the same when I was new here: took a long time to associate cat with person...hang in there..:D

Kay
24-02-2008, 04:17 PM
They'd have to be on best behaviour though...
OH is a retired schoolmaster so dicipline is a must !:shock:

That kind of puts Tilly, Phoebe, Jilly, Roxy and Shannon out of the equation as they are very naughty :roll: the other 6 aren't too bad though ;) .

I too am biased about fluffies so would have to have Posh, all Yola's, Candice's, and any other longhaired, semi-longhaired, shorthaired, curlies in fact just add all the catsey cats too the list as there isn't any I wouldn't want :lol: :lol: . Better add Fran's puppies at the moment as well ;) .

rumbletum
27-02-2008, 06:52 PM
id have borderdawn's moosey, he's so cute and ginger, soooooooooo cuddly.

MadCatLady
24-07-2009, 01:06 AM
Bagsie someone take my Fab Feline Tribe?

Phoenix
24-07-2009, 05:35 PM
I'd have all the shorthairs ;) (can't groom longhair cats because they make me sneeze)

MadCatLady
02-08-2009, 04:28 PM
I'd have all the shorthairs ;) (can't groom longhair cats because they make me sneeze)

Well thats 6 gone then.... as I assume The Bald is acceptable too...? :lol:

SashaBella-PsychoHussey & RigbyBigBear with no willie there and I'm cat free for a day! :-D

Phoenix
02-08-2009, 07:30 PM
Well thats 6 gone then.... as I assume The Bald is acceptable too...? :lol:

SashaBella-PsychoHussey & RigbyBigBear with no willie there and I'm cat free for a day! :-D

Yep bald kitties are acceptable :lol:

MadCatLady
02-08-2009, 07:49 PM
He is truly ugly tho.... ;) as only my boy could be... phrase 'face only a mother could love' jumps to mind.... :-D

He's kinda like having your own personal alien, thats talks & wants snuggles!!! :roll:

Phoenix
02-08-2009, 07:52 PM
He is truly ugly tho.... ;) as only my boy could be... phrase 'face only a mother could love' jumps to mind.... :-D

He's kinda like having your own personal alien, thats talks & wants snuggles!!! :roll:

I love all cats, no matter what they look like ;)