PDA

View Full Version : Who's coming on Saturday then???

Kay
20-02-2008, 08:51 PM
Well it is the Cov & Leic Cat Show on Saturday and I just wondered who had definitely decided to come. I will be there with Roxy and I presume Soupie is going with at least one of hers.

It is a good big all breed show with plenty of cats and kittens to admire and lots of stalls to have a look round and spend. It is held at the Bingley Showground, Stafford and there is plenty of car parking.

So who else is coming?

yola
20-02-2008, 09:16 PM
Not I sadly :( Stafford is just too far for me to go for a day (and I'm having my hair done which takes the best part of a day anyway). :roll:

I look forward to hearing all the stories and seeing all the pictures from the event though! Good luck to those who are showing :D

Fran
20-02-2008, 09:46 PM
I wont be there this year with the puppies being here. It's a great show with lots of stalls, so well worth going to. Good luck to you and Roxy Kay and to anyone else who is showing!

Kay
20-02-2008, 11:25 PM
Thanks both. I knew you two wouldn't be there. Yola I will try and get to a show near you this year.

candyshandy
21-02-2008, 12:07 AM
I'm not going to this one but I'm hoping to go to the Wigan one in a couple of weeks.

I was going to the Preston one but i've now got to 'entertain' clients at a rugby match.... :(

Jac
21-02-2008, 01:36 PM
A wee bit too far for me Kay. Best of luck though.

sarahd
21-02-2008, 11:07 PM
I won't be there either i'm afraid.
We were there a few weeks back at the Shropshire show and the travelling was too much for me at this stage in the pregnancy.
We are doing the show at Wigan and then I hang up my showing cap for a few months :(
Good luck to anyone who is showing there though

Sarah
x

Soupie
21-02-2008, 11:11 PM
Both boys are entered although may not take both in the end ;)

Looking forward to the shopping! :D

Jac
21-02-2008, 11:12 PM
Sarah, sorry I haven't been intouch. When are you due???

Grete
22-02-2008, 11:20 AM
I was hoping to get there but finances atm have made it impossible :( Would have loved to net up with Kay again and the elusive soupie :(

sarahd
23-02-2008, 08:20 PM
Been given the date of 31st March for my section so 5 weeks and it will all be over Jac

How are you keeping and how are the furrbabies?

Sarah
x