PDA

View Full Version : Guide dogs home visit

tilly
19-02-2008, 08:03 PM
Hi
I have decided to start a new thread about my applying for a broodbitch as the other one went a bit off track. Please could we keep this one friendly and respectful of everyones opinions however conflicting they may be:D and not turn it into a debate. Thanks in advance :-D :-D :-D :-D.

So today I had my home visit with Smudgley and her colleague Amy. We had a very long and helpful chat all about the guide dogs. Which I found very helpful. There is a waiting list with about 30 people on it so it might take a while for me to get a dog:-P. But I should know in the next few weeks whether I have been allowed to have a dog or not. Haven't got much more to add at the moment but more to follow soon I hope. I can't wait to started and hope I get accepted:smt026 :smt026 :smt026 .

Smudgley also got to meet buster and Tilly.:smt038 :smt038 :smt040 :pom :bighug:

anyway that all for now. More news as it comes.

Tilly

dinahsmum
19-02-2008, 08:10 PM
oooh - best of luck with your application!
Imagine a houseful of little ankle-nippers like Fran has at present

Fran
19-02-2008, 08:53 PM
Oooooh how exciting!! :D Do keep us up to date ;)

Mags
19-02-2008, 09:28 PM
That's good news Sally, things will hopefull start moving now.. :D

Looking forward to more news soon..

Moli
19-02-2008, 09:45 PM
Pleased it all seems to be moving forward Tilly, hope you do not have to wait too long......
Looking forward to updates...

dandysmom
19-02-2008, 09:47 PM
Oh. good luck with your application, Sally! Fingers crossed for you......

ellenlouise
19-02-2008, 10:26 PM
Good luck!! How exciting and what a rewarding thing to do!

alexgirl73
20-02-2008, 01:44 PM
best of luck with it all Sally.

Kay
20-02-2008, 08:41 PM
Good luck Sally. Hope you get the go ahead soon.

Kazz
20-02-2008, 08:46 PM
So very very pleased all went well.............hope you get your four footed friend shortly.

yola
20-02-2008, 09:21 PM
That's super! Can I just be my usual thick self :oops: and ask whether you're getting a dog to breed from for guide dogs or you're getting a dog to train up as a guide dog? I didn't see your other thread, sorry.

Either way best of luck with your application and hope you're successful :D

tilly
20-02-2008, 11:40 PM
That's super! Can I just be my usual thick self and ask whether you're getting a dog to breed from for guide dogs or you're getting a dog to train up as a guide dog? I didn't see your other thread, sorry.

I am getting a brood bitch to help with their breeding program.:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Tilly

ps it is what caused the last tread to go off track:( . As everyone has very different opinion as as mention in the start of the thread please keep the off here.:D (not that you Yola had anything to do with the debate:-D )