PDA

View Full Version : ronnies being a bit of a stinky kit today

CathyW
18-02-2008, 05:38 PM
twice today he got up on my lap and then theres been that un-mistakable odor of bot rot :-D
cheers for that ronnie :lol:

alexgirl73
18-02-2008, 05:41 PM
oh lovely! Dontcha just love when they do that to you lol. That's Teddies speciality!

angieh
18-02-2008, 05:42 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm did I really want to know that I wonder?

ellenlouise
18-02-2008, 06:08 PM
Erm I havent experienced this how do you solve it?

CathyW
18-02-2008, 06:18 PM
Erm I havent experienced this how do you solve it?insense sticks/air freshner/open windows.
dont know about your cats but my 2 smell of burnt rugs????
they have been eating iams dried, and small trays of whiskers roasted food. they like a choice LOL

MrsH
18-02-2008, 06:21 PM
We used to have a little tabby who was lethal at this. She once hid under my mother's bed when she was staying with us, directly underneath Mum's pillow. She was not a popular kitty that night!

ellenlouise
18-02-2008, 06:35 PM
I have no idea what your talking about lol. Saying this though people comment on the way my cats smell all the time. Apparently they smell like perfume. I didnt appriciate this untill the other day when I brought Neo home and he was a stinky kitten but now seems to smell like Trinity which smells a bit like me I suppose. I don't put perfume on them or spray near them but they seem to smell nice enough. Can't understand why.

dandysmom
18-02-2008, 09:41 PM
I've been incredibly lucky; none of mine have ever done this.......

Grete
19-02-2008, 08:48 AM
I think they are talking about kitty farts or remnants of cling-ons? :)

Or maybe that 'just out of the litter tray having had a good poo' smell :)

There, I lowered the tone ;)

CathyW
19-02-2008, 09:04 AM
I think they are talking about kitty farts or remnants of cling-ons? :)

Or maybe that 'just out of the litter tray having had a good poo' smell :)

There, I lowered the tone ;)and there was me being polite LOL
ellenloise do u use body lotion?? maybe u transfer some of that onto your babys??? other than the occasional bot rot mine are not too bad, just ronnie yesterday was particularly ripe in theat deportment LOL

yola
19-02-2008, 10:43 AM
LOL!!! The only one of mine to fart like a trouper was old Ferdy. The others are/have been quite genteel in the department :-D

ellenlouise
19-02-2008, 12:13 PM
Erm yes I do use body lotion. Maybe thats it. lol Well I am glad they dnt smell. There litter trays on the other hand need regular cleaning but since I have changed to pro plan its better.

Kay
20-02-2008, 10:32 PM
I think Ronnie is just showing his disgust at being taken to the vets and messed around by a stranger. Poor Ronnie.

CathyW
21-02-2008, 09:47 AM
I think Ronnie is just showing his disgust at being taken to the vets and messed around by a stranger. Poor Ronnie.he went into a real sulk for a few hours last night.
hes alot better this morning, just had us playing doorman all morning.in and out, ill be glad when its warmer n the doors open all day.
talk of the old devil hes just got up next to me wanting fuss. hes having a belly n chest rub.:-D