PDA

View Full Version : Is there a colour of cat you are yet to have

Kazz
13-02-2008, 09:56 PM
Talking just with a friend of mine on the phone and she was saying their next cat/kitten would be a black one. And it got me wondering if you have a cat colour you are yet to have but always wanted, I remember DM saying before they got the "boys" they wanted a ginger Tom.

So is there a colour for you?

Kazz
13-02-2008, 09:57 PM
For me I think it would be a tabby Tom, and a Ginger Tom and a Tortie female in fact the last one a tortie has come about due to Mags, and Smudgley's gorgeous Torties.

candyshandy
13-02-2008, 10:09 PM
I would love a golden chinchilla and a black and white bicolour :)

smudgley
13-02-2008, 10:29 PM
I have no preference of colours at all with cats to be honest. I know one thing for sure though, I'd never have a long haired cat again! :roll:

Moli
13-02-2008, 10:30 PM
I would love a Tortie....But cannot see me ever getting one now..

dandysmom
13-02-2008, 10:52 PM
I've had ginger (Scamper), seal (Su-Ling). agouti (Sultan, Dandy), tortie (black and red, Patches), dilute tortie (blue and cream, Leia) and black (Onyx). Would love to have a spotted cat: Mau, Ocicat, Bengal .....

yola
13-02-2008, 11:29 PM
I've not had that many. Solid Blue; Lilac-Cream; Solid Cream and a Solid Black.

If anything, I would like a ginger long haired which was my original wish after I got Balie the Blue. But to be honest, I'm at the point now where any cat that needs me and will work with the cat/kid/indoor combination will be just fine as far as I'm concerned :D

Grete
14-02-2008, 12:04 AM
Hehe I've never planned what colours to get, they just kind of land on me. Saying that, I was certain I didn't want another black cat after losing Squeak and look what happened *grin*

Lore
14-02-2008, 05:47 PM
Oh I'd have another long haired blue like a shot, or a ginger cat. I have two tabbies at the moment. We keep finding letters in Mocha's markings:)

angieh
14-02-2008, 06:57 PM
I think it's easier to say what colours you might avoid, rather than which colours you'd actually go for. Any colour really but I could be tempted ever so easily by a little ginger chap!

PS You'll all think I am SO FICKLE!

Kay
20-02-2008, 09:37 PM
I am hoping to get a blue tabby next as I think they are truly stunning. I am hoping that Shannon will produce a lovely one for me when I mate her later this year to a blue tabby boy. She should be able to have both boys and girls in the blue tabbies so fingers crossed.