PDA

View Full Version : CP you lot are saints

CathyW
12-02-2008, 04:21 PM
my daughters *mil* works for them, and all day today shes been on the phone trying to place a pregnant puss, this is the cats 3 rd litter. so they are going to take her off, find homes for the babies, spay the mum then maybe return her to the owner.
she said over the weekend they had a poor cat who had been attacked by a dog, poor baby didnt make it,
id love another kitten, but my 2 hooligans wouldnt be impressed, and ben the dog has a rough life with those 2 already, he would probally leave home if another one came into the home.
but so tempted.

dandysmom
12-02-2008, 05:44 PM
I have the greatest admiration for those dedicated people who work for CPL...... and our Alley Cat Allies here in the States!

angieh
12-02-2008, 10:31 PM
Yes I totally agree!

"The greatness of a nation and it's moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated" - Ghandi

I am sure that all of us on Catsey (and Dogsey) would wish that all animals were treated with kindness and respect.

yola
12-02-2008, 10:48 PM
Absolutely! I only wish I could do more for my CP lot :( I think the fosterers do an amazing and dedicated job :D

PoshPuss
13-02-2008, 08:44 AM
I hope that when I retire I can get involved in my branch. Our lass here is run off her feet. I can support financially but I know its time and room she needs more. God Bless em all !

CathyW
15-02-2008, 10:18 AM
theres an adorable rough collie on dogsey.she would make a perfect friend for our ben, but dont think the lads would like it so much, just wish this bungalow was bigger. :)

Kay
20-02-2008, 09:55 PM
They certainly do a fantastic job.