PDA

View Full Version : Pls help, worried about my kittys eyes

alannaccousar
09-02-2008, 10:14 PM
I took MJ to the vets on thurs as he wasn't acting his usual wee self. I am glad a did as he had a high tempature, so the vet gave 2 injections which were metacam & nisamox & told me to keep a wee eye on him. He went back to the vet this morning 4 a wee check up & everything seems ok, the vet gave him another injection which was convenia a 14 day antibioctic. I might be worrying over nothing but earlier he was lying on my chest stairing at me like he usualy does when he wants petted & i have noticed a small what i can describe is cloudy marks on the bottom of both eyes, which i have neva noticed b4. Im now starting to really worry. If anybody could help me out, id b much appreciated x:cry: :cat4

Elaine
09-02-2008, 10:32 PM
Does she have any discharge from the eyes? Does she seem in any dicomfort or pain with it? Is she blinking or squinting? Do you think that she can see ok?
It may be because she has been poorly of late. Illness can show in the eyes of animals and humans alike.
If she has a discharge then maybe she has a touch of conjunctivitis?

alannaccousar
09-02-2008, 10:57 PM
He doesn't seem to be bothered at all, he's back to his usual self. No blinking, squinting, discharge, nothing? I'll keep (excuse the punt) an eye on him. Just worried about my baby boy, he's only wee (7months).

Elaine
09-02-2008, 11:02 PM
I wouldnt worry too much then;) Just watch over him but I am sure he'll be fine, probably just a little run down, you know how it is when you have been poorly, people see it in your face with the eyes being more expressive.
Give the wee toot a big cuddle xxx

alannaccousar
09-02-2008, 11:16 PM
Thank you for listening x

dandysmom
09-02-2008, 11:20 PM
Can you ring up your vet and ask about it; it may be just as Elaine says, but he might set your mind at ease......

alannaccousar
09-02-2008, 11:37 PM
Not till monday now! Ill do it 1st thing monday morning

babycakes
09-02-2008, 11:52 PM
Aww poor little baby. Sorry I have nothing to offer but I do hope is well again soon.

angieh
10-02-2008, 12:22 AM
Cuddles to you and MJ. Hope all is well. Do let us know how he gets on.

alannaccousar
06-05-2008, 09:49 PM
Hey guys, sorry i havent been online lately. Just to let u know MJs eyes r alot better, took him to the vet & they had a look and didnt seem that worried. So i was just to keep an eye (LOL) on him. Hes much better & getting big n bad. thanks for the concern x

Moli
06-05-2008, 10:12 PM
Great to hear MJ's eyes are better.....