PDA

View Full Version : I've got my pen! woo hoo!

alexgirl73
08-02-2008, 05:43 PM
I had my CP pen fitted today and now have 3 lovely brothers in residence lol. Lenny, Louis and Lewis came to me (as did the pen) from another fosterer who has given up the work. Lewis is going to his new home tomorrow but no word for Lenny and Louis at the moment. They are all black, with little white bits under the chin. makes knowing who's who very difficult :lol: . They seem lovely young lads, 6 months old, and hopefully they wont be with me for too long.:D I will take some pics tomorrow when they have settled in.

yola
08-02-2008, 05:56 PM
LOL!!! I read the title and thought, wow, Alex needs to get a life if she's getting excited about a biro :oops:

But it's the OTHER kind of pen :roll: Excellent news :-D The kits sound lovely, I'm sure you'll make a lovely foster mummy for them :D Hopefully they'll have super new homes soon!

Mags
08-02-2008, 05:57 PM
Excellent news Alex ...... that should make things a lot easier for you..:D

I hope Lenny and Louis find new homes very soon too.

Pics please when you have time..;)

alexgirl73
08-02-2008, 06:12 PM
lol@Yola!

I will do Mags. I'm also unoficially trying to rehome a persian for a friend of mine, the poor thing has started pooing in inappropriate places and my friend, well more of an aquaintance really has asked me to keep an ear out for anyone wjo may be interested. As if i dont have enought to do lol.

Kazz
08-02-2008, 07:54 PM
LOL!!! I read the title and thought, wow, Alex needs to get a life if she's getting excited about a biro :oops:

But it's the OTHER kind of pen :roll: Excellent news :-D The kits sound lovely, I'm sure you'll make a lovely foster mummy for them :D Hopefully they'll have super new homes soon!

Well I am from Yola's planet then, as I wonder why Alex was getting excited over a ballpoint :shock: :roll: but now I realise best of luck Alex hope it goes well.

Kazz
08-02-2008, 07:54 PM
But why are the kittens called the same name Louis and Lewis.....that is odd

Elaine
08-02-2008, 08:17 PM
That'll help give your dinning room carpet a bit of a breather:lol: :lol: :lol:
Great news Alex. Look forward to seeing the piccies.

babycakes
08-02-2008, 08:21 PM
I too thought about a writing pen first!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done to you and keep us informed of how it is going please

Kay
08-02-2008, 09:17 PM
We must be all on the same wavelength. I too thought Alex had received a free pen from someone. :roll: :roll:

Can't wait too see the pics, Alex.

alexgirl73
08-02-2008, 09:20 PM
That'll help give your dinning room carpet a bit of a breather:lol: :lol: :lol:
Great news Alex. Look forward to seeing the piccies.

lol, the carpet is history!! I am getting my nice new laminate on monday. Got a bit of a bargain with it. Went on a flooring website where they had a sale on. Laminate foe £3.99 per m2! So to do my hall and dining room and living room it's £148!:D And as I had £150 left over from my Christmas loan, guess what I bought:lol: So Robert will be on his knees all next week;) :lol:

Kim
08-02-2008, 10:58 PM
I thought the same about the pen too!!!!

Well done Alex, all the felines who come your way will be very lucky indeed.

alexgirl73
08-02-2008, 11:05 PM
thank you all ladies for your kind words. it will be very strange not having them in the house for a change though lol. I still have one little girl in the dining room at the mo as the ones who were supposed to be having her never turned up!! But a home visit is being done for her at the weekend so hopefully she will go on mon/tues.

Mags
08-02-2008, 11:24 PM
I think you'll find the Louis is pronounced 'Louee' as in Louis Armstrong, Kazz ;)

dandysmom
08-02-2008, 11:26 PM

I need to get a life! As soon as I saw the thread title I knew it was fostering pens!!
Kazz, maybe it's the differing pronunciations; Loo-ee and Loo-is...?

smudgley
09-02-2008, 10:21 AM
Well I knew Alex meant a cat pen :-D

Photos please.............:roll:

We have just ordered lots of new pens for all our new fosterers - it's so exciting. :-D

Kazz
09-02-2008, 11:51 AM
Well I knew Alex meant a cat pen :-D

Photos please.............:roll:

We have just ordered lots of new pens for all our new fosterers - it's so exciting. :-D

Is that so you have enough cats in for me to home check for.;) although I would happikly never homecheck if it meant not enough cats for people wanting one. Now wouldn't that be nice a waiting list for every cat.