PDA

View Full Version : Seem's like it's been ages!!

Jac
07-02-2008, 10:20 AM
Since I left home (catsey)

As you know I came over to Mum's a couple of weeks ago. Things were just going from bad to worse. Ceilidh and myself are both quite settled here, let's just hope I dont have to wait much longer for a house.
Anyway I would like to thank all my friends here on Catsey for the support and courage you gave me to leave and the help you gave me after.
You know who you are. Whether it was by phone txt or pm. Thanks guys.

I have now decided never to settle for second best. Or just go back as it's easier than making the break. The next few months are going to be tough. The purse strings will be a little tighter but I will sleep easy and I know at the end of the day I will be happy.

thank you all again. Your the best.

alexgirl73
07-02-2008, 10:34 AM
:bighug: :bighug: you take care of yourself and your lovely daughter xx

Erin
07-02-2008, 10:41 AM
You will be absolutely fine Jacs,and alot happier for leaving him behind,keep looking forward mate :bighug: :bighug:

Fran
07-02-2008, 10:44 AM
Sorry Jac, I hadn't realised you had moved out. I do so hope that you get a house soon and things pick up for you. Onwards & upwards gal x

Jac
07-02-2008, 10:49 AM
Hey stop it you have me in tears!!!!! Fran things turned a little nasty again. I left before it got worse. Oh and I have had an affairs with Charlie, Moli, possibly Yola although he's not sure about that and Moli's hubby!!!! Bet you didn't know Catsey was really a dating site!! :lol: :-D
Alex you were let off lol

yola
07-02-2008, 11:05 AM
Oh and I have had an affairs with Charlie, Moli, possibly Yola although he's not sure about that and Moli's hubby!!!!

Oh, how familiar does THAT sound???? I swear, if there were blokes on this site those kind of accusations would still be continuing :roll: Now all I do is 'gossip about him and bad mouth him' here!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Good move Jac. You're a strong lass, just hang on in there - things'll get better!

alexgirl73
07-02-2008, 11:42 AM
Hey stop it you have me in tears!!!!! Fran things turned a little nasty again. I left before it got worse. Oh and I have had an affairs with Charlie, Moli, possibly Yola although he's not sure about that and Moli's hubby!!!! Bet you didn't know Catsey was really a dating site!! :lol: :-D
Alex you were let off lol

Oh now, that's not fair!!! i demand to be included in your affair list too!:roll: After all, I have the biggest boobs so that must count for something:-D

tilly
07-02-2008, 11:53 AM
Hope that it turns out good for you.
sally

Grete
08-02-2008, 09:11 AM
I'm sorry, I thought you were staying with your mum cos of your back, I didn't realise it was because you'd made the break :(

Good on you hon, you did the right thing and you deserve far more than you were getting.

*hugs*

Hope you get a new place sorted soon :)

Jac
08-02-2008, 10:35 AM
:lol: @ Alex. Trust you to bring your boobs into it:lol: :shock:

alexgirl73
08-02-2008, 01:15 PM
Hey, when they are the first thing people see what else can I do lol! Anyway if it brings a smile to your face at the moment, I'll mention them aplenty!!

sarahd
08-02-2008, 01:57 PM
Good luck with getting your new home and all the very best to you and the little lady in your new lives.

Its always hard to make the break but you've done the hardest step and now its easy the rest of the way.

Take care of yourselves and your furrbabies

sarah
x

angieh
08-02-2008, 04:08 PM
All the best wishes in the world Jac!

Kazz
08-02-2008, 05:23 PM
Hiya Jac good for you.

Only one hiccup on the horizon here Dave would like to know can he be at least mentioned as a possible affair.

Karen