PDA

View Full Version : talk about spoilt boys

CathyW
06-02-2008, 09:05 PM
my 2 have had sea bass for their tea. oh bought it for himself, but but didnt like it.so those 2 lucky lads hit the jackpot, so it was heads down tails up and quite happily munching.:-D
they have been happy sleeping near me, all loved up.:lol:

Elaine
06-02-2008, 09:24 PM
Oh what lucky and spoilt rotten kitties:lol: Eva and Bernie would love that. They get a small peice of trout on ocassion when Graham has gone fishing and they adore it.

dandysmom
06-02-2008, 10:25 PM
What a lovely treat for them!

candyshandy
06-02-2008, 10:30 PM
Very lucky kitties, they'll be expecting posh fish all the time now!!:)

My lot had a go at my leftover quorn sausage and walked off in a huff :lol:

babycakes
06-02-2008, 10:40 PM
Lucky boys. Denis doesn't seem to like sea bass but loves cheap white fillets that you buy frozen... Strange isn't it

Elaine
06-02-2008, 10:41 PM
Very lucky kitties, they'll be expecting posh fish all the time now!!:)

My lot had a go at my leftover quorn sausage and walked off in a huff :lol:

Quorn sausage CS? Thats so wrong, you are such a bad mum:lol: :lol: :lol:

candyshandy
06-02-2008, 10:53 PM
:lol: :lol:

It was really funny - they got all excited took a sniff and stomped off!

Foofoo decided she liked noodles the other night - she had one hanging out of her mouth:lol:

Elaine
06-02-2008, 10:56 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CathyW
07-02-2008, 09:18 AM
barnaby used to adore kebab meat, loads of chili sauce on it. and curry!!!!!!
the boys dont like tuna.i end up giving that to the dog.

dandysmom
07-02-2008, 05:00 PM
My Siamese loved curry! Hot curry!

babycakes
07-02-2008, 06:51 PM
My Ginger cat loved mints, he used to lick them and then run around the house mad, and come back for another lick, over and over again.

CathyW
07-02-2008, 09:06 PM
they are coming down a peg tonight. got fish fingers tonight LOL

angieh
07-02-2008, 09:52 PM
What very lucky kitties BM! Merlin loves anything with garlic in it esp things like bolognaise sauce, but don't give it to him any more since I learned onions are bad for cats. He loves fruity yoghurts and also the individual kernels of corn on the cob!

Grete
08-02-2008, 09:00 AM
What lucky boys you have BM!! Bubbles isn't too fussed about 'human' food although she goes mad for the smell of chicken and eats a little but then decides she's had enough.

Fizz however is a complete guzzlebucket. She'll eat anything and we have to be careful what gets left accessible. I was making a ham sandwich last night and she went nuts for it! Never seen anything quite like it ;) Oh and Porridge, she cleaned out my breakfast bowl the other morning lol.

CathyW
08-02-2008, 09:27 AM
reggie likes strawberry jelly and cream, if i have any hes sitting there begging, one day he was up on the side of the chair, and if i wasnt carefull he would of had his head in the bowl!!!!
and im not happy with ronnie he woke me up (again) the only day he hasnt woken me up was when i had to get up early. and he decided to have a lie in.

PoshPuss
08-02-2008, 01:13 PM
Posh loves icecream. If I want to win her around, a blob of icecream on the finger and she'll drool. Honest! She's picking up very bad habits from my ever-starving dog; they sit side by side and watch me eating. Two big blue eyes and two big brown ones... how can I resist :)

dandysmom
08-02-2008, 05:05 PM
Butter, anyone? Patches was a good girl about not getting on the table and trying to steal mom's food (unlike some I might mention ! :-D), But she could not resist butter!
Real butter, not marge.....

CathyW
08-02-2008, 06:11 PM
everytime i go in the kitchen i have a reggie boy doing the dance of a starving cat, hes mad on squirty cream. and grated cheese.

alexgirl73
08-02-2008, 06:14 PM
lol, my 3 will basically eat anything that gets 'dropped' on the floor!

dandysmom
08-02-2008, 09:04 PM
Years ago in a spell of misplaced enthusiasm I got a pasta maker. Made noodles. draped them on a towel on the back of a kitchen chair to dry as you're supposed to. Had unknowingly used a bit too much water in the dough... they were soft and pulling away and dropping on th floor. Went in the kitchen and there was Su-ling the Siamese happily eating noodle dough ......:roll:

Kay
08-02-2008, 09:34 PM
What lucky boys. Mark adores Sea Bass.