PDA

View Full Version : Smudgely your inbox is full

ellenlouise
04-02-2008, 10:43 PM
Hi Smudgely

Don't know whether you hacve caught my thread but Trixie one of my cats died due to an RTA. Trinity her sister has been grieving terribly and has been taken to the vets. The vets have suggested getting her a friend. Apparently a kitten would be better to settle in but would love your advice. Is there anyway you could help our family as Trinity is not herself and it is causing me such pain to see her like this. Kazz told me you could probably help as our rescue centres have nothing suitable for us. We have been cat protection checked already and passed before we got the kittens but at the time they had no kittens for us. Speak soon.

Kind regards

Ellen

smudgley
04-02-2008, 10:57 PM
Sorry my inbox is full...it's always full. :oops:

But more importantly I'm sorry about your cat. I do know what you are going through, I too have had a cat killed in a RTA, a feeling I can not describe or will ever forget.

I certainly can help you find a friend for your cat, but at the moment we don't have any youngsters looking for homes. There are some kittens in the branch but they are all reserved.

I can look out for a special one for you though. ;) In the meantime, keep looking around & I will look too. I know of a couple of pregnant cats, so there will be kittens available, but obviously not for a few weeks.

babycakes
04-02-2008, 10:57 PM
Oh I do hope Smudgley has a little friend for you and Trinity to ease your pain, good luck X

ellenlouise
05-02-2008, 01:32 PM
Thank you.

Ellen is in Paris at the moment. I am her partner Sheldon. We will wait for the right kitten. Trinity is missing her sister soo much, she wont leave my side. Im working from home for the next few moths so will be perfect time to get a little one. Even if I go downstairs to get a drink she follows, If I shut a door behind me she whines. She cant go on like this, she hasnt been outside properly bar when I carry her out and all she does it stay by me. Thank you Smudgley ,Im going to Teckles today, but other than that everywhere has drawn a blank. We are unable to have a very long haired (fluffy) kitten as im alergic, but fine with short haired cats such as Trinity.

Many thanks

Sheldon

ellenlouise
08-02-2008, 04:23 PM
Hello smudgley

I am back from Paris what a lovely break it was just at the right time to distract me from home and grieve for Trixie alone in peace. As Sheldon said thankyou so much for offering to help it really is the wrong time for kittens at the moment. We have been offered a 6 month old black and white from a rescue which we are going to see he is male and apparently is extremly big for his age and has a longer than average tail. He is very bouncy and can be quite excitable which did concern me a little but I won't know till I see the chap. SHeldon went to Teckles and they has none that were suitable or available they did however say they were getting some kittens from ireland in the next few weeks so we shall see. Thankyou again for looking for us and keep searching I would so love to adopt one of yours as I know they are so well looked after in your hands.