PDA

View Full Version : Guinness is a naughty boy

kado
04-02-2008, 02:38 PM
Just got back from shopping and i thought i check on Tigger the cat i am looking after. This morning she had beign sick and it was a funny colour. She was all right and i let her out again. Putting the rubbish out we let the cats out and they all came in one by one except Guinness. I shouted and looked and thought i would check in tiggers house and Guinness was fast asleep on her rug, Tigger was sat by the window huggled up. He then went under her table and ran away behind the settee i had too go and get OH to come and get him out but on openning the door Kado ran in She OH had too get both of them out. He has done this before he usualy goes too sleep on the bed. I was more worried that he ate all the cat food that i had put down for tiggger as he is on a diet. A woman passing couldt stop laughing as she saw me looking for guinness and knows me as well. He might be a pain in the butt but we love him.

jane

babycakes
04-02-2008, 10:46 PM
Poor Guinness having to go elsewhere for food and a warm spot!!! Shame on you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheeky monkey ;)