PDA

View Full Version : Jefferson's Paw Print is finished!!!!

catsmum
30-01-2008, 11:26 PM
I can not believe how tired I was and now how awake I am :o I was on my way to bed as had a hard day and I just had a feeling to check e-mail. Along into my inbox came an e-mail off the lady who was trying to make me a keepsake of Jefferson's paw print. Now I am bouncing round and so very happy :lol: :lol:

You may remember my post a couple of weeks back and we got a great image of Jefferson's print in the mould. He was a good boy :D Well my key ring charm is now finished and I intend to use it as a handbag charm, I can just clip it onto my bag and or if I want to just keep it in my bag to keep Jefferson with me I can do. I feel so lucjk that this idea has worked and although I love all my cats dearly Jefferson is so very special and this little piece means the world to me as I have captured him forever.

You can even see the little hairs between his pads have made an imprint too :p I love the name tag she has done as well to go with it. It is so cute. It should be with me in a couple of days :p

It measures approx 3cm in diameter so is not too big, just a nice size.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/catsmum/cats/catprint1.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/catsmum/cats/catprint2.jpg

Just love it, am so excited and totally nuts :lol: :lol:
Karen

Elaine
30-01-2008, 11:29 PM
Thats lovely, a real treasure:D

Mags
30-01-2008, 11:29 PM
That's really beautiful and what a lovely keepsake for you..:D

Jefferson's paw print has come out very clear too..:D

dandysmom
30-01-2008, 11:30 PM
Awww, Karen, that is lovely! Priceless! What a great idea that was and how well it turned out...thanks for sharing!!

catsmum
30-01-2008, 11:32 PM
thanks :) I am so pleased with it it is just going to mean so much :)

Moli
30-01-2008, 11:35 PM
That looks really good.....Lovely idea...

Kay
30-01-2008, 11:35 PM
What a gorgeous keepsake. It is really special. No wonder you are over the moon with it.

candyshandy
30-01-2008, 11:38 PM
Aww - thats great.

I did something similar with my lot - but yours is a lot nicer and won't smash!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v521/candiceh/002.jpg

catsmum
30-01-2008, 11:39 PM
What a gorgeous keepsake. It is really special. No wonder you are over the moon with it.

over the moon and up to the stars :lol: If I was a cat I would be purring so loudly :lol: :lol:

O.K best get to bed before those men in white coats come to take me away :lol: :lol: :lol:

(I have to take pain killers for a shoulder problem I have so I'll just blame my meowful insanity on the tablets :lol: )

Kay
30-01-2008, 11:42 PM
(I have to take pain killers for a shoulder problem I have so I'll just blame my meowful insanity on the tablets :lol: )

Thats what I do :lol: :lol: .

babycakes
30-01-2008, 11:57 PM
That is very impressive ( I want one)

Fran
31-01-2008, 12:04 AM
Wow that's super!! What a lovely keepsake :cool:

alexgirl73
31-01-2008, 12:10 AM
It has turned out beautifully. A wonderful keepsake.

angieh
31-01-2008, 02:49 PM
A really lovely mommento of Jefferson. Glad to hear he was a good boy! The person who did this for you could have lots more commissions from Catsey members if wanted I guess!!! Thanks for letting us see the finished item.

catsmum
31-01-2008, 09:44 PM
Aww - thats great.

I did something similar with my lot - but yours is a lot nicer and won't smash!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v521/candiceh/002.jpg

Love the picture of the plates and love the coloured paw prints too. It is nice what you can do with your pets :p

catsmum
31-01-2008, 09:49 PM
A really lovely mommento of Jefferson. Glad to hear he was a good boy! The person who did this for you could have lots more commissions from Catsey members if wanted I guess!!! Thanks for letting us see the finished item.

If anyone does want her details I can PM them or I can post her website details on here if I am allowed ;)

Karen

Mags
31-01-2008, 09:56 PM
If anyone does want her details I can PM them or I can post her website details on here if I am allowed ;)

Karen
Hi Karen

Posting website details is not allowed on here unfortunately so I would get the members who are interested to PM you....:)

catsmum
31-01-2008, 10:08 PM
Hi Karen

Posting website details is not allowed on here unfortunately so I would get the members who are interested to PM you....:)

That's what i thought to be honest hence why I didn't put her details in the post ;) If anyone does want her details then please send me a PM :D
Karen

Grete
01-02-2008, 08:32 AM
That is brilliant, what a lovely thing to have :)

Erin
01-02-2008, 08:45 AM
That is so gorgeous :)