PDA

View Full Version : ronnie the pest

CathyW
29-01-2008, 09:49 PM
i like to keep my 2 in at night, they are blck cats on dark roads, not good.
reggies been good he does his biz then comes back in straight away.
but ronnie the times hes had me scouring arond the streets looking for him. tonight i found him lurking around near the bin bags. hes found him self an kitty friend and the the pair of them where just about to luck in to a bag. so i scooped ronnie up and brought him home. so now hes upset cause ive wreaked his street cred in front of his mate :-D

angieh
29-01-2008, 10:20 PM
OMG Boys Mum! And Ronnie too ......... no street cred left, I'd say :oops: :oops: :oops:

Kay
29-01-2008, 11:01 PM
How could you???? Ronnie will never be able too show his face again :roll:.

babycakes
30-01-2008, 10:09 AM
Ha ha that reminds me of my old cat Tinker who used to disappear on bin nights, (like he'd never been fed). I used to shout "Poopy" (his pet name), to embarress him into coming in and then he'd spend the next day vomitting!!!

Poor old Ronnie he will have to get new mates now

CathyW
30-01-2008, 01:08 PM
i dont mind he will happily mooch down an old rubbish bag, but u put food on his plate he turns up his nose.
and last night all i got off him was tail flicks. LOL
hes already made him self comfy in a neighbours place, walks in as if he owns the place, reggie just hovvers on the door step.

dandysmom
30-01-2008, 05:43 PM
Oh poor Ronnie! Lost face so badly in front of his mates....
Maybe if you served his dinner in a bin bag...???? :-D

CathyW
30-01-2008, 07:23 PM
Oh poor Ronnie! Lost face so badly in front of his mates....
Maybe if you served his dinner in a bin bag...???? :-Dwhat a good idea,and if i left it out for a couple of days so it goes all yukky LOL
hes been trying to go out tonight, but no chance matey boy.:-D

angieh
31-01-2008, 03:01 PM
Oh Boys Mum - you sound really fed up! Lol.

CathyW
01-02-2008, 09:22 AM
i think he forgave me, ive had plenty of fuss off him lately. so his reputations in tact again.

Lore
01-02-2008, 11:44 PM
Spike plays tig, he will come to the door and yowl when it's time to come in, then when you open the door he runs away, then comes back and yowls again. This can go on till either he gets fed up and comes in or I use the bribery tool of ham....

dandysmom
01-02-2008, 11:52 PM
Aaaah, ham! The ruination of many a cat....:-D

Moli
02-02-2008, 12:00 AM
I use Ham too, every cat loves it...

dandysmom
02-02-2008, 12:40 AM
I use Ham too, every cat loves it...

When all else fails, try ham! Even Leia, who doesn't eat "people food" has decided ham is OK, and can be lured by it...:-D

CathyW
02-02-2008, 09:13 AM
im gonna re-name ronnie fiddlers elbow, as hes in and out all day. he get the right hump if we go out n leave him out, he comes in moaning n groaning.
and this morning he kicked up such a fuss to go out, why cant he be like reggie, hes a lot quieter went out did his biz. came straight back in, and is now curled up next to me :)
spose ronnies the black sheep/cat of the family.:-D

angieh
02-02-2008, 02:44 PM
Was Ronnie "fiddlers elbow like" before you moved?

CathyW
02-02-2008, 07:36 PM
Was Ronnie "fiddlers elbow like" before you moved?no its only cause we have to let them in and out. they have their own personal keepers of the door.:-D

CathyW
04-02-2008, 10:31 PM
hes trying his luck.tonight he went out at 5-45, and by 9 im wandering the streets freezing my bits off looking for him, and he strolled in as if butter wouldnt melt in his mouth. hes been in a punch up. but just a bit of fur aa miss, nothing wrong, hes eaten his tea, and is now soundo.
hes a hooligan 100% hes made his mark here already, wanders around IN the neighbours place. and was snuggled up nicely with her cat in the garden the other day.

dandysmom
04-02-2008, 10:43 PM
Good Lord, BM. if he's this much of a hooligan now, I shudder to think what he'd be like if he hadn't been neutered......:-D

angieh
04-02-2008, 11:42 PM
Good Lord, BM. if he's this much of a hooligan now, I shudder to think what he'd be like if he hadn't been neutered......:-D

Yes, your new neighbourhood would be full of Ronnie's kittens!

CathyW
05-02-2008, 09:53 AM
Yes, your new neighbourhood would be full of Ronnie's kittens!crikey we have moved around the country,so there would of been 100s of little ronnie n reggies all over the country. what a thought LOL glad they have both had the op.