PDA

View Full Version : Couhing Puss

lisa hay
29-01-2008, 09:41 PM
My little black moggy rolly escaped at the wkend for 14 hours! When he finally came back after me pulling my hair out, he was coughing and spluttering! Took him to the vets today and the vet reconds hes maybe eaten something that has disagreed with him & caused an infection! But me not to sure as simba was sniffing him & didnot like the smell off him!! Dont know what to think! Hopefully the antibiotics should help eh!

Kay
29-01-2008, 09:48 PM
If there is an infection then the anti-biotics should help. The vet is probably right. Just keep an eye on him and if you feel there is anything else wrong get back in touch with your vet. I am sure he will be back to normal in a few days.

lisa hay
29-01-2008, 09:52 PM
Thanks! Im not sure! Just wanted to ask other people's views!

Elaine
29-01-2008, 10:00 PM
Lisa, I am pretty sure that Rolly will be fine. I know you are worried about him but I also know that you are pretty vigillant and quick to notice any changes in them. Let the abs have time to kick in and allow a few days, if your not happy and feel there is something more to this them get him back to the vets.
Give him a cuddle for me please xxx
And one for Matrix too xxx

lisa hay
29-01-2008, 10:02 PM
Aye know! Will do, was just that he was coughing again, quite alot!

Kay
29-01-2008, 10:06 PM
Aye know! Will do, was just that he was coughing again, quite alot!

It will take a while for the abs too kick in just be patient and I am sure everything will be right. Make sure he is drinking plenty as that will help if his throat is a bit sore.