PDA

View Full Version : Named the babies at last

Dee2uk
28-01-2008, 06:54 PM
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k319/debbie2uk/kittens065.jpg
Well after loads of headaches deciding on names,they are now Molly and Milly,the grey being Molly and the other Milly.They are full of mischief as you'd expect,and Im sorry to say Callie just spits at them and growls,its really sad when you see their little faces wonder what they've done wrong,she's such a misery,but then again she's been my only one getting attention,which is now equally shared.I hope you like them.

dinahsmum
28-01-2008, 06:55 PM
Hopefully Callie will come round - but they've got each other, so they will learn to either moderate their behaviour round her or just ignore the cursing!
Nice names - suit their pretty selves.

Fran
28-01-2008, 06:59 PM
Gorgeous babies, lovely names!!! Hopefully, it's just a matter of time before Callie accepts them ;)

Moli
28-01-2008, 07:08 PM
Lovely names, really suits them, they are just so cute...

Mags
28-01-2008, 07:08 PM
Lovely names for your pretty girls :D

Hoping Callie will get used to them and accept the soon.....

angieh
28-01-2008, 07:27 PM
Pretty names for the babies! Really hope Callie accepts them soon - how can she not????

dandysmom
28-01-2008, 09:06 PM
They're darling; love the names. Try to give Callie a little more attention; her nose is understandably a bit out of joint! Easy to say but hard to do with those little charmers underfoot! Who knows, they might bring out her maternal streak.......

candyshandy
28-01-2008, 09:34 PM
They are so pretty and the names really suit them ;)

It took a good few months for my Mums cat Oscar to accept my three fluffs. I had to drive to her house (an hour away) every other weekend. Oscar really hated them and it was that bad that we had to put him in a dog crate in the living room for short periods otherwise he would have nailed them!

I wouldn't say they're good mates now but he tolerates them and will even sleep a few inches away from Solly.

Sorry to go on but I'm sure it will be fine with Callie if its just a bit of hissy spitty at the moment :)

Kazz
28-01-2008, 10:41 PM
They are goegeous and more Torties too

dandysmom
28-01-2008, 10:57 PM
We do seem to have a lot of torties now, and black & whites........

babycakes
28-01-2008, 11:23 PM
They are fabulous and so are their names. I'm sure Callie will come round soon they are probably an annoyance to her and they are getting too much of your attention I suppose. It will be fun watching them grow up

smudgley
28-01-2008, 11:49 PM
They are such cutie-pies. I love 'em.:cool:

alexgirl73
28-01-2008, 11:51 PM
They are just so adorable!! Love the names, suits them (you just need a mandy now lol)

smudgley
28-01-2008, 11:53 PM
They are just so adorable!! Love the names, suits them (you just need a mandy now lol)

Milly, Molly, Mandy :-D

babycakes
29-01-2008, 12:05 AM
Very good!!!!!

Dee2uk
29-01-2008, 01:06 AM
Milly, Molly, Mandy :-D

:lol: exactly,it keeps ringing around my head,very annoying,tut shows my age.Ive got a cousin Mandy:lol: still Callie 's a near match

Dee2uk
29-01-2008, 01:11 AM
They're darling; love the names. Try to give Callie a little more attention; her nose is understandably a bit out of joint! Easy to say but hard to do with those little charmers underfoot! Who knows, they might bring out her maternal streak.......

Strangly enough Callie did have a litter many moons ago,and ever since she has had the op must be at least 12 years ago now,she now and again can be found nursing a pair of socks/gloves,calling to them,and yet she dont like the real babies:?

dandysmom
29-01-2008, 03:02 AM
Strangly enough Callie did have a litter many moons ago,and ever since she has had the op must be at least 12 years ago now,she now and again can be found nursing a pair of socks/gloves,calling to them,and yet she dont like the real babies:?

Awww, they don't smell like her! It's probably too late but can you try the scent transfer bit? She might end up cuddling and washing them!

Dee2uk
29-01-2008, 12:59 PM
Awww, they don't smell like her! It's probably too late but can you try the scent transfer bit? She might end up cuddling and washing them!

Im trying that dandysmum,she's one clever puss.They were drinking out of their bowl this morning,when in comes Callie,she walks over with the usual low growl,then bops Milly,as if to say,Im top cat here,I dont think she had the claws out,but its all going to take time I suppose.

Rosie
29-01-2008, 02:27 PM
They are both gorgeous but the nose on the face of the little grey one, fantastic! Please put on some more photos.

Kay
29-01-2008, 11:24 PM
Lovely babies and names too match. I am sure Callie will settle down once she has established she is boss.

dandysmom
29-01-2008, 11:28 PM
Sounds as if she's making sure they know she is the alpha cat! I think things will settle down soon.....