PDA

View Full Version : Update please Smudley

Kazz
27-01-2008, 11:10 PM
Update on your new cat please Smudgley,:-D You will all please note my "mistake" in spelling Smudgley's name in the title of the thread....this is to get her attention ;)

dandysmom
27-01-2008, 11:21 PM
And while you're on, Smudgley, answer the question if eating raw pork sausage is a midlands thing.......

Moli
27-01-2008, 11:22 PM
and also tell us who it is???

Kazz
27-01-2008, 11:26 PM
Ignore the pork thing just concentrate on the cats.

smudgley
28-01-2008, 03:54 PM
bloomin' ell girls. :shock:

Right, I'll answer all Q's in a little while - but right now I'm supposed to be doing a piece of project work, {boring}my partner in crime has nipped off for a conference call & I should be cracking on with this ready for her return, so all Q's answered later.;)

smudgley
28-01-2008, 11:33 PM
Update on your new cat please Smudgley,:-D You will all please note my "mistake" in spelling Smudgley's name in the title of the thread....this is to get her attention ;)

He's a black & white stray or semi-feral male who's been lame. That's all I know about him :shock: Oh & he smells. :oops: I'm not sure how long he's planning on staying here or where he's heading off to, he was trapped for vet treatment and stayed at the vets for 48hours, was blood tested & neutered, them came in. I guess he needs to go back there really, but I need to discuss him with the lady who trapped him. Oh & he lets me stroke him gently, so he's not feral. But obviously had next to no handling judging from his behaviour.

And while you're on, Smudgley, answer the question if eating raw pork sausage is a midlands thing....... I don't eat raw sausage & I don't think I know anyone who does...been a midlander all my life, not sure I've ever heard of the raw sausage thing. yuk.

and also tell us who it is??? kitty cat

Ignore the pork thing just concentrate on the cats. yes boss.:-D