PDA

View Full Version : Noisy Eater!

Amber
26-01-2008, 11:10 PM
I recently changed Amber's diet to Royal Canin Dental as I noticed that her breath was becoming a bit stinky and she had mild ginigivitis.

The sound of crunching is driving me mad :lol: because the biscuits are so huge she really has to bite into them, she's never been louder! I can definately say though that I've already noticed a difference in her breath, and she's only been having it for about a week and a half!

random
26-01-2008, 11:26 PM
Glad her breath is improving!

That's nothing (about the noise), when mine get fresh meat (on an evening, dry in the morning) they make a weird noise which is obviously them delighting in their dinner but is so strange, it's like a "Morlorlorlorloggg" while they are eating! :shock: Kiara always does it but the other too if it's something especially yummy! (Such as prawns! :roll:). Tabs used to do it too when she would come over and lick the bottoms of the dog bowls after they'd had their dinner!

Amber
26-01-2008, 11:43 PM
Glad her breath is improving!

That's nothing (about the noise), when mine get fresh meat (on an evening, dry in the morning) they make a weird noise which is obviously them delighting in their dinner but is so strange, it's like a "Morlorlorlorloggg" while they are eating! :shock: Kiara always does it but the other too if it's something especially yummy! (Such as prawns! :roll:). Tabs used to do it too when she would come over and lick the bottoms of the dog bowls after they'd had their dinner!

:lol: :lol: it's amazing how fast she can move when she wants to! she was upstairs on my bed earlier and I decided to make myself some pasta with tuna. As soon as I opened the tin of tuna she was there! She even ran the max gauntlet to get to the kitchen :shock:

dandysmom
27-01-2008, 02:51 AM
It always astounded me how they can tell what you're opening, even without a can opener! I don't know to this day how Misty could be asleep upstairs and tell the difference between my unwrapping cheddar, and another cheese! But she could!

Grete
27-01-2008, 08:37 AM
lol amazing! I'm trying to imagine the noise you mean Amber and I can't lol. Maybe you could try recording it sometime ;) :mrgreen:

Kay
29-01-2008, 09:24 PM
I don't have any that make a noise when eating but Tate snores after he has eaten and he isn't even asleep. :roll: :roll: Definitely no brains there ;).

angieh
29-01-2008, 10:38 PM
lol amazing! I'm trying to imagine the noise you mean Amber and I can't lol. Maybe you could try recording it sometime ;) :mrgreen:

lol Amber - that would be so amazing as I'm trying to imagine that noise too!

It's incredible about individual cats either hearing or smelling their favourite treats being opened isn't it? My mum who was brought up in a multi cat household used to tell stories of one cat who would come running for cucumber being sliced and another who knew the sound of a thick bar of chocolate being broken up with a blunt pair of scissors.

babycakes
30-01-2008, 10:04 AM
I used to have a cat who growled all the way through eat as though warning any of the others not to come near while he was eating. Denis occasionaly smacks his lips when he's eating something tasty.

Amber
30-01-2008, 06:27 PM
:lol: she's had her dinner tonight but i'll have to try and record her doing it!