PDA

View Full Version : Artemis and us :D

Whiley
25-01-2008, 12:35 PM
I'm so SO sorry about the lack of updates - i bet you all thought i'd vanished off the face of the earth!

I'm afraid i lost my internet connection and have only jst regained it, blame it on my harddrive!!

Anyway, Artie is settling in really well! Shes obviously a very intelligent little girlie and completely off her trolley!

Shes now mainly called Missy, or more acurately 'MISSY YOU LITTLE ARGH!' as shes becoming ridiculously mischievious but we've done a lot of reading and shes coming around to training! Shes happy on her harness, and has become so so attached to Darren and I. We've tried her sleeping in our room with the roam of the whole house, but spend the entire night pouncing on our feet when they move, and the tinker helps herself to the little room between us in the bed, if we give her the house to roam but close our bedroom door she howls like a mental thing for mummy and daddy, but if we shut her in the kitchen shes perfectly fine! She obviously likes boundaries!

Favourite games include pouncey chasey feet when she has naps with us on the bed, 'helping' Daddy playing his computer games by commandeering the keyboard, and lying flomped across me sucking my clothes and leaving me drenched.

We're so utterly in love with her. I'll post new photos of her soon!

Mags
25-01-2008, 12:40 PM
Good to hear she's settled in now ....... looking forward to your pics!:D

alexgirl73
25-01-2008, 03:17 PM
aww, she sounds wonderful! I did wonder where you had got to lol. Just figured you were too busy playing!

Grete
26-01-2008, 12:27 AM
Aww great to hear she settled in so well and is ruling the house ;)

Fran
26-01-2008, 12:42 AM
Great news!! :D Hurry up with those piccies ;)

Whiley
28-01-2008, 05:17 PM
I am charging the camera as we speak!!

dandysmom
28-01-2008, 05:34 PM
She sounds like such a sweet little mischief! Looking forward to the pics, and glad you got the connection back!

angieh
28-01-2008, 05:36 PM
REALLY looking forward to those pics Wiley!

Kay
29-01-2008, 09:28 PM
Sounds like she has truley settled in and that you and Darren are learning her rules. Hurry up with the pics.