PDA

View Full Version : holly the tabby tortoise shell cross and scruffy the blue and cream persian

rumbletum
23-01-2008, 02:57 PM
heres a few pix of my girls, they are both middle aged grumpy girls fussy and very tempremental, they enjoy biting strangers and are total rascals.

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh35/shays-ma/100-0020_IMG.jpg

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh35/shays-ma/108-0897_IMG.jpg

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh35/shays-ma/killerkitten.jpg

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh35/shays-ma/109-0917_IMG.jpg

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh35/shays-ma/100-0012_IMG.jpg
:roll: :-D

Fran
23-01-2008, 03:00 PM
Two very beautiful girlies you have there!! Looking forward to seeing and hearing more about them :D

Moli
23-01-2008, 03:22 PM
Pair of beauties......What a grumpy cafe your Persian has....Love the Tortie, she is so pretty...

dandysmom
23-01-2008, 05:41 PM
What lovely cats! What are their names? Love that last pic of them on the bed!!

Jac
23-01-2008, 05:42 PM
Ooohh lovely babies!!

rumbletum
23-01-2008, 08:40 PM
I cant belive i forgot to post their names DOH!

the persian is called scruffy, we took her in as a stray 8 years ago she was skinny and her fur matted,now shes 5.2 kg of very grumpy girl .
the tab/tort is called Holly she was also a stray ,that we took in 9 years ago she was half ferrel by the time she adopted us and has still got a real mean streak but we love her for it.
they both keep our two puppies in line, they stand no nonsense at all.

dandysmom
23-01-2008, 08:49 PM
I cant belive i forgot to post their names DOH!

the persian is called scruffy, we took her in as a stray 8 years ago she was skinny and her fur matted,now shes 5.2 kg of very grumpy girl .
the tab/tort is called Holly she was also a stray ,that we took in 9 years ago she was half ferrel by the time she adopted us and has still got a real mean streak but we love her for it.
they both keep our two puppies in line, they stand no nonsense at all.

:oops: You didn''t forget: I missed them in the title of the thread!! Beauties both!

babycakes
23-01-2008, 09:11 PM
Aww very beautiful they look like they are lots of fun X Glad they are happy with you

Tom_J
23-01-2008, 09:26 PM
i love the 3rd piccy its great ;), but they both look good ;)

MrsH
23-01-2008, 09:33 PM
I love Scruffy's grumpy face!

Grete
24-01-2008, 09:04 AM
heheh both beautiful cats, love the grumpy expressions ;)

Kay
27-01-2008, 12:53 AM
Two gorgeous babies. I think that Scruffy is a Blue-cream Colourpoint Persian rather than a blue/cream as she has blue eyes. Colourpoint Persians are the only Persian to have blue eyes, other than a blue eyed White, blue/cream's have copper eyes.

rumbletum
27-01-2008, 01:39 AM
thats interesting, ive never been told that before, because she was a stray we havent got her papers, our vet said she was a blue/cream but diddnt really elaborate any more than that, thanks. it makes her sound quite posh, i have looked at persian sites and they havent really told me anything that i havent had to learn anyway just tips in brushing, showing etc, i figure you must be a persian lover to be so clued up, she is my first long hair and i had to learn fast but even after 8 years with us getting regular brushing her hair still grows in strangly where it was matted for so long before we took her in,she looks great but never quite as perfect as other persians hence her name.

random
27-01-2008, 01:50 AM
thats interesting, ive never been told that before, because she was a stray we havent got her papers, our vet said she was a blue/cream but diddnt really elaborate any more than that, thanks. it makes her sound quite posh, i have looked at persian sites and they havent really told me anything that i havent had to learn anyway just tips in brushing, showing etc, i figure you must be a persian lover to be so clued up, she is my first long hair and i had to learn fast but even after 8 years with us getting regular brushing her hair still grows in strangly where it was matted for so long before we took her in,she looks great but never quite as perfect as other persians hence her name.

Sometimes when they get really matted like that they are often shaved to start again from scratch because it never seems to grow back right. Kay is top notch on her Persians though, she will have some tips for you i'm sure!

A pair of lovely cats you have.

yola
27-01-2008, 05:51 PM
Scruffy is just adorable!! She certainly looks like she's displeased with something though (don't they always) :roll:

I have a solid blue boy and a lilac cream girl (both bought from breeders over 10 years ago), and I used to have a cream boy. The cream boy was a rescue and he had to be partially shaved to loose his mats so I know what you mean about the fur growning back 'not quite right'.

catsmum
27-01-2008, 07:35 PM
2 lovely looking cats, I love the tabby/tortoise colouring. I think tabby's are so cute :) Look forward to more pics :)

Kay
28-01-2008, 12:32 AM
I am a Persian lover I have 11. I breed and show them in particular the Colourpoint Persians. I have a Black, a Red, a Red/white Bicolour, a Blue-cream, a Tortoiseshell and the Colourpoints are a Creampoint, a Sealpoint and 4 Seal-tortiepoints. If you ever need any advice or tips place pm me and I will try and help.