PDA

View Full Version : Is your cat Mad too?

Az
22-01-2008, 03:44 AM
Just wondered!

I was moving Cheetahs play tube the other day and stopped to think about something (whilst holding one end of it and the other on the floor).

Before I know it she's gone in it and climbed up to the part I am holding, and then she just holds on to the end and stares at me with a cheeky cat grin!! So I start to pull it around the room AND SHE LOVES IT :smt043

I tell you she is crazy lol

All I have to do now is lift the tube and she runs into position for her 'rides' ! The faster I go the more she loves it lol

How well she's trained me eh? :lol:

Anyone elses cat mad too? :-D

dandysmom
22-01-2008, 04:03 AM
Awww, bless her, Az, a typical cat thing! My Aby liked to clutch tightly onto a scatter rug while I whirled it around; he thought that was great fun! I'll try the tunnel thing with Leia tonight and see if she likes it too! Scritches to Cheetah! Did you see we have a new member with 18 gorgeous Bengals?

Az
22-01-2008, 06:16 AM
Yeah I bet rugs work too! They must think it's a magic carpet lol!

Wow @ 18 Bengals! I will go have a look in the pics section :)

Hugs back to you and Leia :mrgreen:

Fran
22-01-2008, 08:22 AM
Awww bless her! You must try and get some piccies of her enjoying her 'rides' for us! :lol:

Moli
22-01-2008, 10:53 AM
All mine are completely mad, but then they do live with me!!!:roll:
Its about time had some pictures of Cheetah Az..;)

Mags
22-01-2008, 01:06 PM
Aww.... the lovely Cheetah :lol: I bet she thought her Dad was taking her tunnel away ........ I'll have to try that with Cassie! :-D

Piccies of her are long overdue Az..;)

Tom_J
22-01-2008, 05:31 PM
aww lol you must get some pictures of her ;)

Donna
22-01-2008, 06:31 PM
Love mad cats - my Misty is mad too!!! She chases her tail and has mad darting sessions. Chloe loves biting string and you can spin her round on the floor as she wont let go!!

Jac
22-01-2008, 06:33 PM
Yeh both mine are as mad as hatters!!

Tom_J
22-01-2008, 07:24 PM
Love mad cats - my Misty is mad too!!! She chases her tail and has mad darting sessions. Chloe loves biting string and you can spin her round on the floor as she wont let go!!

lol donna oli does that as well, he chases his tail has darting fits and holds on to his toy worm without letting go. ;)

Lore
01-02-2008, 11:56 PM
Mocha goes for the wee toy container things you get inside Kinder Eggs, spends most of the morning, afternoon or evening battering this thing round the living room. Never mind the really good bouncy mouse, scratching post or kitty ball.....thing is she now has our new dog, great big grown up (HAH!) staffy chasing the ruddy thing too!:oops:

dandysmom
01-02-2008, 11:58 PM
LOL, Lore, your fur family sounds typical....please post some pics...love to see Mocha at her game!

angieh
02-02-2008, 01:03 AM
Mocha goes for the wee toy container things you get inside Kinder Eggs, spends most of the morning, afternoon or evening battering this thing round the living room. Never mind the really good bouncy mouse, scratching post or kitty ball.....thing is she now has our new dog, great big grown up (HAH!) staffy chasing the ruddy thing too!:oops:

When my two were younger cats, they loved this "toy"! Didn't seem to move as predictably as a ping pong ball! I used to say they were having a funny five minutes. Would love to see pics of all these scatty cats!

catsmum
02-02-2008, 09:31 PM
and people wonder why we don't have kids.................that is because I have 5 mad cats :lol: :lol: :lol: BED SHEETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jefferson and bed sheets - a match in heaven. One day we were making our bed and he jumped into the sheet just as we had lifted it into the air to place onto the bed. There he was darting around it loving it :lol: Then we picked it up and rolled him around in the sheet and he was trying to run over the sheet and loved it. Thank goodness we clip his claws :lol: :lol: :lol: Now we started every time we make the bed we spend 10 mins playing with the cat.

Elsa is mad about water as you have seen. Xena chases her tail round and round and round until she goes dizzy. Gaby has mad sessions of sitting close to and staring at the walls and Willow just flies round the house like a rocket :lol: :lol: A mad half hour in our house is very moisy I can tell you :-P :-P

dandysmom
02-02-2008, 09:49 PM
You had me laughing there about Jefferson and bed sheets! Thank God Leia is completely uninterested in bed making: "One has staff for that, you know"...but Sultan always showed up to "help" me make the bed...took at least 10 minutes longer than usual...:-D