PDA

View Full Version : Only me (dont dare laugh!)

Jac
21-01-2008, 08:15 PM
Ok well we all know Derek and me are over. I decided to join an on line dating forum after a bit of persuasion from a friend. I thought ok it will be a laugh.
WELL I met this guy from Edinburgh. His emails were lovely. I gave him my mobile no then eventually spoke to him after a lot of txt's. The conversation started about fashion, what did I like to wear? (a bit strange but hay ho I may be a freak) then after I said about all the things I wore he said he would like to look in my wardrobe:shock: .
Then he said along the line if we got on he would love to dry my hair for me:lol: . He then said that he had a feminine gene. Ooops not for me.
Now how many people do you know that join a dating forum and end up with a gay guy?
Lucky white heather!!!:-D I swear if you laugh I'll haunt you:lol:

alexgirl73
21-01-2008, 08:19 PM
Laughing my a** off here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fran
21-01-2008, 08:20 PM
:smt005 :smt005 :smt005 *sorry couldn't help myself Jac!!*

Seriously, take care Jac, there's some strange people out there just waiting to prey on vunerable people and you are going to be feeling pretty vunerable right now. I hope you manage to find someone special soon x

Tom_J
21-01-2008, 08:22 PM
lol sorry that is quite funny :-D , unlucky keep tryin though, gd luck.

Jac
21-01-2008, 08:30 PM
Alex, Fran thank you for your sympathy. I'm so glad you are my friends! lol
tom onwards and upwards.

dandysmom
21-01-2008, 10:15 PM
Sorry, Jac, but I had to laugh; you have such a way with words!! Seriously, there are a lot of weirdos out there, be careful....

Elaine
21-01-2008, 10:17 PM
Doesnt sound gay to me, he sounds more like a serial killer.

Be careful with these things Jac.

I dont wanna sound rude or anything but dont you think you'd be better building your strengths by learning to love yourself more and liking your own company before embarking on a new relationship? Sorry if you think I'm out of order for saying that but I personally feel that these things are valuable lessons and make women alot less vulnerable for future relationships.
I dont mean to sound offensive or anything.

babycakes
21-01-2008, 10:19 PM
I'm sorry Jac I laughed too X Oh dear maybe he wants to have women friends but not a date??? Better you found out now though. Don't let it put you off but be careful

dandysmom
21-01-2008, 10:35 PM
Doesnt sound gay to me, he sounds more like a serial killer.

Be careful with these things Jac.

I dont wanna sound rude or anything but dont you think you'd be better building your strengths by learning to love yourself more and liking your own company before embarking on a new relationship? Sorry if you think I'm out of order for saying that but I personally feel that these things are valuable lessons and make women alot less vulnerable for future relationships.
I dont mean to sound offensive or anything.

I don't know if I'd go that far, but he does sound as if he has some, ah, kinky tastes.......

Elaine
21-01-2008, 10:40 PM
Ok so I took that too far:lol: but it just sent a shivver down my spine reading it.

He could just like womans clothes, a bit of an Eddy Izzard type.

babycakes
21-01-2008, 10:41 PM
Ok so I took that too far:lol: but it just sent a shivver down my spine reading it.

He could just like womans clothes, a bit of an Eddy Izzard type.

That's what I thought and that's why he wants women friends to try things out with still odd though unless Jac you were put in the wrong category??

Donna
22-01-2008, 06:09 PM
Take care with the online dating stuff, Jac x

Jac
22-01-2008, 06:15 PM
Dont worry guys.:D . I'm a bit stupid but NOT silly.
I thought I would share that with you as I knew you would all think it funny and hey only could happen to me:shock:

sarahd
06-02-2008, 09:21 AM
I have to agree with the others be careful
Having said that not all men on this online dating thing are wierdo's or serial killers, my hubby is neither ;) :)

Sarah
x

angieh
06-02-2008, 11:16 AM
Jac - I'm SO not laughing!

You're sensible enough to keep yourself safe and I have heard quite a few stories of good long standing friendships (let alone romances) that started by online "dating". There's also something to be said for having a gay man as a friend! Although probably not a serial killer.

Jac
06-02-2008, 11:25 AM
Well Ladies update. I have met him a couple of times and I'll tell you I havent laughed so much in ages!!!!
He is fun and not tryed to borrow my things lol.

yola
06-02-2008, 12:31 PM
Wow! So you did meet up with him. Brave you - I don't know if I'd have the bottle to do that! Are you going to see him again?

angieh
06-02-2008, 01:47 PM
Laughing is very good Jac!

Kim
06-02-2008, 05:47 PM
Good luck with the dating Jac!

babycakes
06-02-2008, 07:30 PM
I wasn't expecting that, what made you decide to meet him? Take it he was joking and breaking the ice with you with those texts then? How suspicious are all we then?????

Jac
07-02-2008, 10:13 AM
I wasn't expecting that, what made you decide to meet him? Take it he was joking and breaking the ice with you with those texts then? How suspicious are all we then?????
Exactly!!! He was being funny and didn't realise I was feeling a bit "creepy" about it.

Yola I saw him last night;)