PDA

View Full Version : Testing the Uploader......

dandysmom
13-01-2008, 10:29 PM
http://www.shrinkpictures.com/processed/phpSIlNXMPM.jpg
Old pic, but one I like...
The new Uploader is more complicated than the old one, but I got it to work....

Moli
13-01-2008, 11:03 PM
Well Done DM...love that picture...
I just have not got a clue how to use it!!

Mags
13-01-2008, 11:05 PM
Well done Eileen, I've just PM'd you a link for it which I found quite easy....

Lovely pic too!:D

Mags
14-01-2008, 12:25 AM
Eileen I think the gremlins have flown over to you! ;)

dandysmom
14-01-2008, 12:41 AM
Apparently they have, pic has vanished! It did say on the new Uploader that they would only be there for two hours; maybe that's the problem.?? I have no idea how to get it back....how did you restore the Cassie pic that disappeared?

Mags
14-01-2008, 12:45 AM
It disappeared a second time too Eileen:roll: It did say you had to download the pic now or it would disappear after 2 hours. I saved it to my pics again so we'll have to see if it disappears again.

It's not quite as straightforward as we thought :?

dandysmom
14-01-2008, 12:50 AM
I am confused, so giving up for now and off to dinner! Will tackle it either tonight or in the morning. Hubris: just congratulated myself on figuring it out...:oops: :roll: :-D

Mags
14-01-2008, 12:55 AM
I am confused, so giving up for now and off to dinner! Will tackle it either tonight or in the morning. Hubris: just congratulated myself on figuring it out...:oops: :roll: :-D
Will look forward to seeing it in the morning! ;)

dandysmom
14-01-2008, 03:06 AM
No, I meant I shouldn't have bragged about getting it to work...'cause it didn't! I think I'll just wait a bit till the bugs are out of the new system or someone smarter than I am figures out how to post pics that don't vanish......