PDA

View Full Version : play video..

Tink
13-01-2008, 12:11 AM
of taz, misfit, and kuan yin...low quality..just whipped it up real quick..best i could do for a week's material...but i think you'll get the point:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym1z6MNVsAM

babycakes
13-01-2008, 12:19 AM
Fab choice of music Tink and I think the new edition is certianly the new boss in your house.
I love the thought that you put into picking the names of your family and I love watching your vids and photos.
Kuan Yin is growing into a fantastic young lady and you are truly earth mother offering and opening your home to all those who very much need you.
Don't underestimate your place in this world it is certianly to help all these animals who you have true affinity for and you also brighten my day X

Tink
13-01-2008, 03:12 AM
Fab choice of music Tink and I think the new edition is certianly the new boss in your house.
I love the thought that you put into picking the names of your family and I love watching your vids and photos.
Kuan Yin is growing into a fantastic young lady and you are truly earth mother offering and opening your home to all those who very much need you.
Don't underestimate your place in this world it is certianly to help all these animals who you have true affinity for and you also brighten my day X

wow..i'm floored. THANK YOU. can i cyber hug you? *giggles*

babycakes
13-01-2008, 01:19 PM
wow..i'm floored. THANK YOU. can i cyber hug you? *giggles*

Cyber hug accepted (with grateful thanks)