PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Tic :(

Jane
12-01-2008, 12:33 PM
Tic..

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n117/rainbow-twist/DSCN1901.jpg

June 2006 – 12th January 2008

I adopted Tic (and his two brothers, Tac and Toe) on the 1st June 2007 from a great rescue near me. I orginally went to find a lone dwarfie but that was not to be. The lady there showed me Tic, Tac and Toe and of course I fell in love with them straight away. It took me ages to work out the difference between Tic and Tac. Tic got conjunctivitus which after treatment cleared up nicely. Toe had to be seperate from Tic and Tac because he was harrassing them and they weren't happy together. A few months ago, Tic and Tac had dodgy eyes again. So, again, they visited the vet and I got treatment for them. It was going really slowly but got better. They have been fighting a bit recently..not proper fighting, but I was planning on splitting them last night. I felt really ill so decided to leave it until this morning. A bit ago I went to split them. I knew something was wrong though.

I tapped on the side of the cage lightly as always. Tac woke up but Tic was just laying there. I knew he was gone :( The worse bit was trying to figure out who was gone. I've always struggled to tell them apart but could do it eventually. I reckon that Tic went in his sleep, probably of old age. He was around 20 months old if the rescue were correct in saying he was a year old when I got him, not a bad age that is it bless him.

I can't believe he's gone :( I really hope that it's not my fault..if I'd have seperated Tic and Tac last night, would Tic still be here? I doubt it though, it doesn't seem like Tac killed him, he had no marks on his body so I can only assume that he went in his sleep.

I've put him into a box with some comfy bedding and food and dad will bury him later for me, beside Jelly and his brother Toe.

Run free at the bridge, Tic. I hope you find lots of friendies up there and meet up with your brother Toe. If this was some how my fault then I'm really sorry and I hope you can forgive me. I miss you so much already :(

Jane :(

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n117/rainbow-twist/8-1.jpg
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n117/rainbow-twist/DSCN1757.jpg

Jac
12-01-2008, 12:39 PM
Oh Jane I'm so sorry love. Dont blame yourself. You gave him the best. These babies can develope something over night.(((((((((())))))) Hugs

Run free at the bridge little one.

Mags
12-01-2008, 12:43 PM
So sorry Jane..:(

sarahd
12-01-2008, 03:23 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about little Tic :(

RIP little man and run free with your brother Toe and Jelly

Sarah
x

babycakes
12-01-2008, 03:39 PM
Sorry to hear about Tic RIP little furr ball X

Elaine
12-01-2008, 04:37 PM
R.I.P. Tic xxx

Dont blame yourself Jane, sometimes its really hard to know with these small creatures, hugs to you xxx

angieh
12-01-2008, 04:42 PM
So sorry Jane. RIP Tic xxx

Erin
12-01-2008, 04:50 PM
oh im so sorry Jane,RIP Tic xxx

dandysmom
12-01-2008, 05:38 PM
So sorry, Jane......RIP, little one,

Tom_J
14-01-2008, 07:09 PM
so sorry jane