PDA

View Full Version : Frankie has taken to reading now

pleasehelp
11-01-2008, 10:18 AM
I always read in bed before I go to sleep. Frankie has now decided that he needs a read also. He works his head up between me and the book, puts his head on my are and his two paws on the book at stares at it, purring, until I turn the lights off when he goes back down to his own bed. Weirdo :-D

pleasehelp
11-01-2008, 10:18 AM
that should read "puts his head on my ARM" :D

Mags
11-01-2008, 12:34 PM
It must be a good book!! :-D

Jac
11-01-2008, 03:30 PM
Hehe sounds like a hoot.

dinahsmum
11-01-2008, 03:55 PM
We should try to think of good books for him to read. Anyone think of any titles? All I can come up with is that he might like to browse a catalogue :roll:

Mags
11-01-2008, 04:18 PM
A travel guide for Catalonia may interest him too! :roll:

babycakes
11-01-2008, 05:11 PM
They are funny arn't they. Denis sits in the corner of bedroom of a night until the light goes out and we get in bed then he leaves and we have to get out of bed again and close the door (it's too drafty otherwise and he jumps up on the windowledge all night)
Frankie could read a travel guide on St Kitts

angieh
11-01-2008, 05:48 PM
I think Frankie sounds like a real bookworm!

He should enjoy any of The Cat Who ..... series of books by Lilian Jackson Braun!

dandysmom
11-01-2008, 09:50 PM
What a little character! Try him on The Cats of Punchbowl Farm, think he'd enjoy it!
Leia won't come to bed while I'm reading, she waits till the TV s off and the light is out, then jumps into bed!

babycakes
12-01-2008, 12:16 AM
What a little character! Try him on The Cats of Punchbowl Farm, think he'd enjoy it!
Leia won't come to bed while I'm reading, she waits till the TV s off and the light is out, then jumps into bed!

Do she sleep with you?

dandysmom
12-01-2008, 12:59 AM
Do she sleep with you?

Oh yes! Very soothing when you're dropping off to sleep to hear her purring softly..
although she hogs the warm spot in the middle of the bed when I get up to go to the bathroom, bless her! All of mine have always slept with me.......

Grete
12-01-2008, 05:42 AM
Hehe I don't think Frankie likes sharing your attention with the book so he has to get in on the act too ;) Very cute :)

My cats have always slept with me but do occasionally get shut out of the room if they are being too noisy - most of the time they are pretty good until they think it's food time.

Fizz finds me reading fascinating and if I'm lying on my back, she sits on my tummy and peers over the top of the spine. I wish I could get a photo of it cos it's so funny :)