PDA

View Full Version : Photobucket question......

dandysmom
08-01-2008, 05:17 PM
Not sure if this is the right section to put it...

Does anyone know if it's possible to start a second album with pictures from the current one, or does it have to be only with new pics? Most of mine are cats, no surprise, but I'd like to move the non-cat ones to a second album if that can be done.
t would make looking for things much simpler...
Is there a link in Photobucket that would tell how to do this?

Moli
08-01-2008, 05:47 PM
Could you right click,send the pictures to a folder, then download them from the folder into a new PB album??

dandysmom
08-01-2008, 05:52 PM
You have lost me, Moli! I think "right click" is something that works with PCs, not a Mac. The only place I know that I can create a folder is in my Yahoo mail, and don't know if I could import pics to it...

possibly this was a dumb question....

Moli
08-01-2008, 05:52 PM
What comes up DM, when you right click on a picture....?

babycakes
08-01-2008, 05:57 PM
I have done it (so anything is possible ) open a new album and name it then press move (above the picture you want to move ) and it will display your album names and then move them to one that you want

Moli
08-01-2008, 06:02 PM
I have done it (so anything is possible ) open a new album and name it then press move (above the picture you want to move ) and it will display your album names and then move them to one that you want
Thanks BC, will try that way too...easier than the way I do it.;)

Carole
08-01-2008, 06:06 PM
Remember though when you move photos into different albums in your Photobucket account the link will be broken in the ones you have moved so they will be unable to be viewed unless you repost them with the new link.

Mags
08-01-2008, 07:07 PM
You have lost me, Moli! I think "right click" is something that works with PCs, not a Mac. The only place I know that I can create a folder is in my Yahoo mail, and don't know if I could import pics to it...

possibly this was a dumb question....
Eileen, just to let you know I use a mouse with a left and right click with my Mac. I wonder if it is possible to use one with yours??:?

dandysmom
08-01-2008, 08:45 PM
Mags, my mouse isn't split in two at the front, the way the one at the library's computers are, (PCs) it's all in one piece. Or does it mean that you position the arrow to either the right or the left of what you are clicking on? I have never really known what "right click" means.

dandysmom
08-01-2008, 08:47 PM

Wow, BC, thanks!!!That sounds simple enough for even me to do.....will try it out after dinner tonight when all of you are in bed and there's no one on Catsey but me and the spiders!! :-D

dandysmom
08-01-2008, 10:54 PM

BC, huge thanks! That worked perfectly! So simple once someone explains it; I couldn't wait till after dinner; had to try it now. You're a gem!!!!! :D